Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

NealCassidy

FREE SPEECH
Jeux sans frontiers

V

Vegan. Cro. Spirit. 888

You mean when you're moving you don't deliberately start collecting garbage for months in your living space so the landlord will have to remove it?
I'm not sure if that's the best part or if bragging about it tops that.
Bonus points if you trash your sister when she refuses to neglect her children to cart your boxes of belongings to her home to store them for an indefinite amount of time while you go to London in the dead of winter to hang out in a hostel and catch the Harry Potter tour.
And don't forget intentionally maxing out your credit cards buying clothes that don't fit with no intention of paying the bills and then thinking that applying for new cards before you leave the country is like a reset button.
One good idea after another, really.
🤒

latest hissy fit: FC :handpointup:

M

mute1

As predicted media are now running a UFO and aliens narrative used to deflect from things going on. That is a hoax.

rifke

team bougatsa

rifke

team bougatsa
what an absolutely glorious day today! warm and bright and with a verdurous feeling in the air like that in spring. i was going to sit around moping today in between doing laundry since it's my day off but im so glad i decided to go out instead. i feel all exhilirated now.

is it nice in vancouver, too @Light Housework ?

Light Housework

Meowissey, Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber
what an absolutely glorious day today! warm and bright and with a verdurous feeling in the air like that in spring. i was going to sit around moping today in between doing laundry since it's my day off but im so glad i decided to go out instead. i feel all exhilirated now.

is it nice in vancouver, too @Light Housework ?
Yes, it is nice out. I think I'll head out in about an hour, maybe sooner, catch some sun. It was blinding this morning around 9:30, as I hauled my groceries home, with my shopping buggy, knapsack, and giant tote bag full.

rifke

team bougatsa
Maybe it ending is a big enough relief in itself. 2020 was a rough year
yeah, doing the same thing you do every other year, sitting around reading books, eating milk duds, and annoying people on message boards must have been real tough

Light Housework

Meowissey, Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber
You'd think your broccoli would be good, at $4 a pound, with long stalks building up dead weight. Plus, it's organic. But now I remember why I stopped buying organic broccoli. It's 90% moldy inside the pretty florets.
20201204_161434.jpg
20201204_161640.jpg

T

Trans

yeah, doing the same thing you do every other year, sitting around reading books, eating milk duds, and annoying people on message boards must have been real tough

I am reading books watching movies and still listening to music but I’m also renovating a house getting a second degree and raising two young children and basically enjoying my life. Feels like I’m doing something right

maybe they’re just talking about the solar eclipse planetary alignment thing

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom