Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

rifke

team bougatsa
me and my cheekbones (posing as we did in every photo: head to the side, eyes closed, mouth open as wide as possible) and my cute sister and my pretty mommy. the only question is: where is mr. edward bear?!?!
______________________________________________________________________________________________...jpg

also, i love my prairie dress/varsity jacket combo. very isabel marant. i have things that could almost mimic that look today, though not purposely. zum beispiel, the grown up actual isabel marant version:
______________________________________________________________________________________________...jpg

rifke

team bougatsa
now the question is, what should be the tone of my youtube channel. serious or funny? politically impassioned (now that i know a smidge about politics) or trite? can be all of these things at once? should i have some kind of a schtick? this is going to require a LOT of consideration.

Light Housework

Meowissey, Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber
now the question is, what should be the tone of my youtube channel. serious or funny? politically impassioned (now that i know a smidge about politics) or trite? can be all of these things at once? should i have some kind of a schtick? this is going to require a LOT of consideration.
All.

rifke

team bougatsa
unless i have some sort of schtick where you tune in for that schtick, the personality or whatever, then i can talk about anything and everything

rifke

team bougatsa
or else i could start out really trite and flippant talking about silly things so that when i suddenly start making politically charged vlogs it becomes a massive scandale which secures tons of views!!

M

Mute1

Strange how Rifke can produce pictures when she claimed she had no camera or mobile phone when she was "abroad".

rifke

team bougatsa
I need all my stuff out if storage so I can wear it in my vlogs! :( Thankfully I have a lot of it with me but I need all my marni coats to help cultivate my sophisticated uber-refined persona!

rifke

team bougatsa
i dont know if i should make a youtube channel. i dont think you can make much money off of it. i think i had better just concentrate on writing my book. i dont know yet.

Light Housework

Meowissey, Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber
i dont know if i should make a youtube channel. i dont think you can make much money off of it. i think i had better just concentrate on writing my book. i dont know yet.
I find it's good for letting off steam, to make a video. I have one uploading now.

rifke

team bougatsa
i need to make money and get connected and get a proper job and get a place in london!!!!

maybe someone rich will see my videos and feel sorry for me and give me money. that's a possibility. or maybe i could advertise a house sitting business on youtube for people in london.

A

Anon in da houz

me and my cheekbones (posing as we did in every photo: head to the side, eyes closed, mouth open as wide as possible) and my cute sister and my pretty mommy. the only question is: where is mr. edward bear?!?! View attachment 66160

also, i love my prairie dress/varsity jacket combo. very isabel marant. i have things that could almost mimic that look today, though not purposely. zum beispiel, the grown up actual isabel marant version:
View attachment 66161
Does this amish ensemble come with a matching bonnet? Just curious. I've got a buggy for ya, princess.

A scanty bit of thing

I only have eyes for youuuuuu, Aztec!
Are you trying to get people to take you seriously and also to let you house sit for them, on the back of your prior and very recently admitted (and enacted!) habit of deliberately leaving garbage to pile up in the living room, as a consequence of your imagining some perceived slight against you? o_O:crazy:

Radis Noir

By the thrice-beshitten shroud of Lazarus
Are you trying to get people to take you seriously and also to let you house sit for them, on the back of your prior and very recently admitted (and enacted!) habit of deliberately leaving garbage to pile up in the living room, as a consequence of your imagining some perceived slight against you? o_O:crazy:
You can just imagine coming back to your house after a couple of months to find rifke nowhere to be seen, your pet goldfish beheaded, and faeces smeared all over every wall.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom