Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Heeeeere comes Mozmar! I'm still taking the tablets. They're making me feel incredibly 'edgy' and it worried me for a while but then I remember way back to my early days, and that's how I felt then. Its my natural state. Better to be on edge than dead to the world. How are you anyway? Getting some DIY done? Still going on your 6 mile walks?
what kind of tablets? are they anti-depressants or anti-anxiety? the thing with those is that not all of them are compatible with all people. sometimes you have to try different ones. if they're making you feel edgy they're probably not the right ones for you!

I was unbelievably edgy today, Rifke. I think it's because I'm fasting as well so their effect might be even more potent. It's not an altogether disagreeable feeling. I don't think I'm bi-polar, just incredibly hyper. It can be exhausting and I'm not sleeping much but I can't say it's troubling me too much. It's novel at the moment. It's something different in a funny kind of way. It's a controllable madness.
ah i understand that. how long you fasting for? dont know if you should be on medication when fasting, but if it's just for a couple of days it's probably alright.

ah i understand that. how long you fasting for? dont know if you should be on medication when fasting, but if it's just for a couple of days it's probably alright.
Have you ever thought of fasting. Until, say, 2023?

Have you ever thought of fasting. Until, say, 2023?
yuk yuk

im a bit worried about you, radis noir. you seem to have lost your composure. now me, ive been doing blanket negative ratings for years and even make a joke of it (ie. by telling the person beforehand about my intentions) so you dont need to worry about me. but when someone just starts doing it it makes me wonder about their mental state and if perhaps they've been driven over the edge by a message board. and that's sort of worrisome, especially with all that's going on these days. so do take care of yourself, radis noir. have a cup of tea and a bit of shortbread and just breathe. that's the british way, innit?

I used to be like you and fast for days on end, but I don't do more than a couple of days now. Anything more than two days and I become dehydrated and get a dry mouth and constipation. It still is a very potent medicine for me though, fasting. It gets me back to my 'factory' setting.
is constipation where you have to go but cant, or where just dont feel the need to go? i've always wondered that... because when you're fasting you're not necessarily supposed to feel the need to go. people have gone fifty days fasting without doing a no.2

yuk yuk

im a bit worried about you, radis noir. you seem to have lost your composure. now me, ive been doing blanket negative ratings for years and even make a joke of it (ie. by telling the person beforehand about my intentions) so you dont need to worry about me. but when someone just starts doing it it makes me wonder about their mental state and if perhaps they've been driven over the edge by a message board. and that's sort of worrisome, especially with all that's going on these days. so do take care of yourself, radis noir. have a cup of tea and a bit of shortbread and just breathe. that's the british way, innit?
Would have been better with capitals. But that seems to be beyond you. Never mind. And announcing that you are going to be a c*** before you act like a c*** doesn't stop you being a c***.

is constipation where you have to go but cant, or where just dont feel the need to go? i've always wondered that... because when you're fasting you're not necessarily supposed to feel the need to go. people have gone fifty days fasting without doing a no.2
Constipation is when you have nothing interesting to say but force it out anyway.

Would have been better with capitals. But that seems to be beyond you. Never mind. And announcing that you are going to be a c*** before you act like a c*** doesn't stop you being a c***.
i know!!!! and it's all the more aggravating, innit?!?!

teehee

also, your stressing capitals makes you sound like a demode pedant, fyi. i mean, sure professionally i would use capitals, of course. not here i wouldnt bother.

i know!!!! and it's all the more aggravating, innit?!?!

teehee

also, your stressing capitals makes you sound like a demode pedant, fyi. i mean, sure professionally i would use capitals, of course. not here i wouldnt bother.
That's all very well but your failed attempt earlier to be a grammar nazi means that it's open season on your wet millennial illiteracy.

like when you go on about capitals, yeah?
Like when you don't understand how they work but are so desperate for attention that you comment anyway, despite that fact that you just look like a wet millennial inadequate.

also, i was only bein' a grammar nazi because you were *kicks rock*
that's NEVER a position i would naturally take because i find it a little cheesy and embarrassing and stodgy and not very fresh or original

also, i was only bein' a grammar nazi because you were *kicks rock*
that's NEVER a position i would naturally take because i find it a little cheesy and embarrassing and not very fresh or original
I thought that being cheesy and embarrassing was your stock in trade.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom