Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

T

Trans

My father in law and his 15yo son were driving some cattle back from there farm when they were hit by a very drunk driver. Everyone’s ok but there cars are toast. Got lucky as a truck with a trailer and a couple of cows doesn’t move out of the way all that quickly

Light Housework

Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber
Look, you've been trying to create some kind of interest around yourself for about four years here.
No one cares.
If Bun Bun and Peppermint aren't here to hold your hand and Light Housework, Scanty, or myself aren't bored enough to reply to you you don't get a response at all.
No one cares about your handwriting.
Your entire arc here is summed up like this. Finally went to London, took the Harry Potter tour, came home.
I don't want to be mean to you but I don't any way to state the facts that doesn't sound mean.
It is what it is.
I am bored, but don't have much to say, except congrats to rifke for getting her dress. I know how exciting it is to get what one wants. Before, I was purchasing shoes galore. Now, colored pencils. I'll use them up and buy more. It's a thrill to feel provided for. Getting shoes, getting dresses, getting art supplies, getting food, tea, and coffee, always thrilling. I don't wear dresses, but I can imagine getting a purple flannel shirt! That'd be fun.

rifke

ladies bear (inquire within)
i wish viva hate was still around

Light Housework

Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber
It was inane to insult my artistic talent and then tell me to paint Neil Codling, but I did, and even had it delivered to you. It wasn't really inane at all.

rifke

It was inane to insult my artistic talent and then tell me to paint Neil Codling, but I did, and even had it delivered to you. It wasn't really inane at all.
you insisted. i didnt ask for it.

i like it though. i like how it looks like him in older age (even though it was drawn from a young picture). older neil is my favourite neil.

rifke

im a fan of long legs (and a fan of neil codling!) but neil codling's legs are too long for his body. they look silly!
1603853409532.png

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom