Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Light Housework

Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber
I'm mentally weak. Although after saying that, I pulled myself through a particularly gruelling spell at work this week. I promised myself there'd be a drink at the end of it, which I'm doing now. I deserve it. I didn't phone in sick. I was upfront. I told my new manager that I was struggling, especially as I'd only had training for my new job over the Internet and I was speaking to people and I was supposedly full of knowledge on what they were talking ro me about but I didn't have much more of a clue than them. It's going to be moniterd but I did my best. The main thing is that I tried and I didn't shirk.... which was terribly tempting.
Yes, doing your best is the main thing.

Mozmar

Just to say, the fresh conkers off my tree are working on the spiders, & keeping them at bay. Edit: can't believe people are selling them on Amazon...when I put loads in the bin last week!

Last edited:

rifke

ladies bear (inquire within)
Just to say, the fresh conkers off my tree are working on the spiders, & keeping them at bay. Edit: can't believe people are selling them on Amazon...when I put loads in the bin last week!
they aint working for MY spiders..... :(

Light Housework

Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber
I got my prescription orthotics today. They only make things worse, and the chemical smell is strong. So much for that Avenue. Edit: custom made, not prescription.

Last edited:

Light Housework

Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber
Just relaxing and enjoying not being in pain. Taking pleasure in my life as it currently is. Guess I'll do some reading, with tea at my side.

Light Housework

Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber
Self love
It's always new
Others be jealous
Why don't they love themselves too
Made to feel guilty
I love myself too much
They implied
I was never accused
Of loving others excessively
But when it's yourself
It's labeled selfish
It gets called vain and narcissistic
All these labels that don't fit
The beginning of real love
Has to begin somewhere
Anywhere will do

rifke

ladies bear (inquire within)
my "friend" shared this on facebook.

like are you f***ing kidding? do you actually think that's a valid comparison? what about the part where cops put their lives on the line whenever they have to make an arrest? i didnt realize getting shot while attending to patients was a concern for nurses. so i told my "friend" its braindead and insulting, which it is. it's sad because she thinks she's really woke. she thinks that by posting 1000's of "woke" posts a day it can make up for her living a meaningless life.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom