Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Light Housework

Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber
I gave a friend a new box of crayons and a new coloring book I had lying around today, because he said he was jealous of my coloring. I hope to see his work!

Light Housework

Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber
I got some new paints today. Same old coloring book drawings though.
20200924_200838.jpg

Light Housework

Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber
You're looking good, not retarded. but the difference between your videos and mine is that mine are going to get oodles of likes . OODLES.

how do you film yourself anyway?! Do you need a camera or do you just use the one on your computer?
I use my phone. It has a case on it that has a little stand.

rifke

ladies bear (inquire within)
How do you feel that as soon as you said you were going to start making videos, Light Housework had to make one and upload it here first? Are you her hero?
i dont intend to upload or share my videos here and im certainly not in competition with anyone to do it first, and if i was how would i choose who to be in competition with? do you suppose that i would naturally choose to be in competition with light housework simply because she's a member of so-low despite having expressed no desire myself to share any personal videos here?

what i really thought when i saw her video was: oh look, there's light housework making a video from her phone. it's that simple. i can probably do it too then.

Light Housework

Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber
i dont intend to upload or share my videos here and im certainly not in competition with anyone to do it first, and if i was how would i choose who to be in competition with? do you suppose that i would naturally choose to be in competition with light housework simply because she's a member of so-low despite having expressed no desire myself to share any personal videos here?

what i really thought when i saw her video was: oh look, there's light housework making a video from her phone. it's that simple. i can probably do it too then.
S/he wasn't suggesting you're in competition with me, but that you're my hero. :ROFLMAO:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom