Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

how about: terrorized by spiders at ALL times?! i really dont mind the idea of bedsits. im sure there are nice ones. i've just yet to find one. think i might see if that other place is still available aug 1st. to hell with it. i was confronted by a hostile tenant (think he might be related to the owner) yesterday when i was leaving. he said "ive never seen you before" and seemed to want me to prove that i lived there (well bloody hell, i'd never seen HIM before and i wasnt asking for him to convince me that he lived there). i said i lived in the "suite" on the ground floor. if he's never seen me and he's never seen the person who lives in the suite on the ground floor (because that person is me and he's never seen me), then it's probably only logical that someone lives there who he's never seen before and he shouldnt thus be surprised when he sees them. im wondering if it was a racist thing. like, he was surprised that im white, because they're all brown? not that i care, but i was thinking i could use that as an excuse for breaking my lease. as i walked off i shouted "bloody hell!" because that's how i talk now! :lbf:

anyway, YES i think you qualify pep! you should buy one too! :lbf:
Yes. Take it. Do it. That place is getting weirder and weirder. The spiders will probably start answering back soon.
Oh well, I would buy one if it came up 2nd hand on eBay, becauser that's all I can afford!

Thats what i thought pep!!!!!

you buy second hand shoes?! arent you afraid of foot fungus? actually i bought some chanel ballet flats off of ebay once, they were a little small so i gave them to my sister. wish i hadnt. she's never even worn them. doesnt even know what they are, probably.
Not really, but then on my budget I can't afford to think too much about it. I've had some great buys for just a few £ though - some great dark blue Timberland walking boots, some lovely knee-high leather boots and Clarks sandals etc. I must admit, I think even if I came into millions I might keep doing it, because it's quite a thrill to get a bargain for next to nothing.

Yes. Take it. Do it. That place is getting weirder and weirder. The spiders will probably start answering back soon.
Oh well, I would buy one if it came up 2nd hand on eBay, becauser that's all I can afford!
ah pep, if they werent sold out i would buy you one for your birthday! not that i can afford it either, but i have a wonderful talent for ignoring that fact. every writer needs a satiny wrap dress. in fact, i think that's the first step toward writing a bestseller. surely harry has mentioned this before?

yeah, this place is starting to feel weirder and weirder. the only thing is the owner of that other place seemed a bit senile, and like the type who would say one thing and then go back on it. what if he says i can have the place for aug 1st but then finds someone else to move in and i have nowhere to live? i dont know, even though i liked the place, the feeling somehow wasnt 'right'.

Not really, but then on my budget I can't afford to think too much about it. I've had some great buys for just a few £ though - some great dark blue Timberland walking boots, some lovely knee-high leather boots and Clarks sandals etc. I must admit, I think even if I came into millions I might keep doing it, because it's quite a thrill to get a bargain for next to nothing.
i love getting deals too! <3

eddy would LOVE a burgundy toga! he and his mom are both allllll about burgundy.

can we travel again?! how do you find that stuff out? do we still have to quarantine when we get to other countries? i guess the uk is still out though, right?

it WAS very nice of eddy to wait to travel until his ol' mom could join him. dont tell him i know that underneath the tough act he's a total mommy's boy <3

Give me his measurements, I'll make him one.

Yes, Canadians can travel to Europe again and don't need to quarantine, except for the UK. But the good countries (Sweden, Greece, France...) are all good. :lbf:

Give me his measurements, I'll make him one.

Yes, Canadians can travel to Europe again and don't need to quarantine, except for the UK. But the good countries (Sweden, Greece, France...) are all good. :lbf:
yeah, until the second wave hits! :rolleyes: what about austria?! and when do you suspect we'll be able to travel to the UK?

ack, eddy would be so thrilled! arent you busy enough with all of schnoodles custom orders? well if you have the time to get around to it, eddy would love it! i cant give you his measurements just now because i dont have a tape measure, and i dont know them off hand (why would i? lol) but as soon as i get them i'll send them your way!!

I wore one but now my hair is long enough I don’t have to ?
But don’t you you want to play with styles and colors? Everyday I want to look different. Shaggy one day, beach curls the next. Bombshell blonde to midnight black through the week. Colors that match the moods!

But don’t you you want to play with styles and colors? Everyday I want to look different. Shaggy one day, beach curls the next. Bombshell blonde to midnight black through the week. Colors that match the moods!

not too often. most of the time I’m very happy with having long black hair and the longer it gets the happier I’ll be. My current dye job was actually supposed to be jet blue black but the blue didn’t really turn out. I’m going to try sapphire black next and hopefully that turns out.
1593785084562.png

not too often. most of the time I’m very happy with having long black hair and the longer it gets the happier I’ll be. My current dye job was actually supposed to be jet blue black but the blue didn’t really turn out. I’m going to try sapphire black next and hopefully that turns out.View attachment 57405
why does your cartoon look like your old girlfriend? when you were with her did you secretly always want to be her?

She and Andrew can be pen pals. I cant wait until prince andrew gets arrested. Thank God for a US president that cares about girls safety.

i generally like being a mousy brunette, it suits me. but sometimes, lately, i wish i had hair like fay skorda. not just the hair but the personality and look that goes with that kind of hair, which would require a total overhaul of everything about my person. but it would be fun for a day or two.

Anyway, love doing my tinpot philosophising on here. Words, words and yet more words. Words bourne of air but that can yet shackle more than the best forged steel. Words that rattle like a ball and chain. Facing everyone but dragging them along behind you. Where have the times gone when we could forget who we were yesterday? Why can't you wake up and be someone different anymore?

hows gavin doing?

Spent the day dealing with anxiety. It happens sometimes. It's over now, but the day is over too, and I didn't get a walk in. I don't want to go out walking by myself on a Friday evening.

I bought someone a pair of shoes again. He has a really bad gait after having his little toe amputated, due to diabetes. He was always nice to me, and I thought I'd be nice back. I think he feels awkward about me buying him something that's not cheap though. He's not eager to come try them on. He said he'd call me on Monday or Tuesday. Ho hum! If he doesn't want them, I know there are others who'll be eager for them. I'll be patient. He'll love them when he gets to know them.
20200703_155856.jpg

Spent the day dealing with anxiety. It happens sometimes. It's over now, but the day is over too, and I didn't get a walk in. I don't want to go out walking by myself on a Friday evening.

I bought someone a pair of shoes again. He has a really bad gait after having his little toe amputated, due to diabetes. He was always nice to me, and I thought I'd be nice back. I think he feels awkward about me buying him something that's not cheap though. He's not eager to come try them on. He said he'd call me on Monday or Tuesday. Ho hum! If he doesn't want them, I know there are others who'll be eager for them. I'll be patient. He'll love them when he gets to know them.
View attachment 57412
are shoes like wampum beads to you?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom