Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

A guy walked by and he was discussing shaving his locks off with his girlfriend. I told him to do it. I flatteringly said he had the face for it. Didn't know him from Adam. He did have a good bone structure. He shouldn't worry. I think there are going to be a lot more shaved heads around if this pandemic goes on. Well would you know how to do anything other than a crew cut? It's gonna become the norm. You can't be styling your hair at this juncture.
Look at you trying to steal her man right out from under her nose.

You'll laugh but I've still been showering and dressing in my work clothes while I'm working from home. I still want some differentiation between work and pleasure. I've had this week off for Easter, so I have been letting myself go a little. I'll munch into those Easter eggs tomorrow.
This is good for your mental health. When people get used to working in their pajamas and not making the bed it can be very depressing, especially when you're supposed to stay home.

This is good for your mental health. When people get used to working in their pajamas and not making the bed it can be very depressing, especially when you're supposed to stay home.

WTF Fake Cham, 'pajamas'? you get paralyzed wearing pajamas??

;)
crackedpots, i tbought it was that bizzare looking buddy of yours that was awash in pussy but that you were faithful to your 'girlfriend' who lives in a different state. that you have had 0 outside pussy since 1989:(
whats up with this?
crackedpots, jung was a crackpot with the dumb mandalas and dumb tiny house by the lake.;)
also if the use of a word is good then its good generaly good only applies to tossing horseshoes not the use of words.:handok:

LOL

Using other people’s gimmicks is nagl?
Makes you look like a child mimicking their idol?
Do you want the truth? You sometimes make these antagonistic remarks and I respond with low effort #whatever because well, whatever. Not to sound snarky but it really doesn't matter. Anyway, I already have one obsessed fan that quotes 2/3's of the posts I make and replies with nonsense and emoticons and another one that writes songs for me so of you really want some kind of response you're going to have to put in a lot more effort. :thumb:

Do you want the truth? You sometimes make these antagonistic remarks and I respond with low effort #whatever because well, whatever. If I get mad about it I'll just look stupid and I have no idea how serious you are ever. And not to sound snarky but it really doesn't matter. Anyway, I already have one obsessed that quotes 2/3's of the posts I make and replies with nonsense and emoticons and another one that writes songs for me so of you really want some kind of response you're going to have to put in a lot more effort. :thumb:

I don’t want a response.
I want you to stop stealing my stuff. I think I made that clear. Make up your own stuff.

Stuff.

Do you want the truth? You sometimes make these antagonistic remarks and I respond with low effort #whatever because well, whatever. Not to sound snarky but it really doesn't matter. Anyway, I already have one obsessed fan that quotes 2/3's of the posts I make and replies with nonsense and emoticons and another one that writes songs for me so of you really want some kind of response you're going to have to put in a lot more effort. :thumb:

"For me", yeah and I recorded the rifke clip "for" rifke :rolleyes:. Anything that I record I do "for" myself. If you want to talk about fans and !HIViva! wants to talk about people stealing other people's stuff, how about the fact that you stole my name? That's a 'fan' move if ever I saw one, not unlike the dozens of people on this website with Morrissey's name as part of their display name.

Fake Cham, 45 yr old peeps that terrorize themselves at night while wearing 'pajamas' dont have 'fans' FFS
what are you talking about??

Fake Cham whats with all the swiping and looting from other posters here? now you are swiping gimmicks, before that it was jokes and usernames, where is this going to stop FC????
you are getting worse than Sleepy Joe FFS?

"For me", yeah and I recorded the rifke clip "for" rifke :rolleyes:. Anything that I record I do "for" myself. If you want to talk about fans and !HIViva! wants to talk about people stealing other people's stuff, how about the fact that you stole my name? That's a 'fan' move if ever I saw one, not unlike the dozens of people on this website with Morrissey's name as part of their display name.
Hi Bich.
Not responsible for your interpretation of my actions. But let's look at your claim. I "stole" your name (guess you should have registered it) and "that's a 'fan' move" but when you use my registered name and avatar, somehow that's different... Now add that you follow me around quoting my posts but, no, you're not a fan. Okay. Whatever you say gurlfriend.
Bye Bich

Fake Cham, 45 yr old peeps that terrorize themselves at night while wearing 'pajamas' dont have 'fans' FFS
what are you talking about??

Fake Cham whats with all the swiping and looting from other posters here? now you are swiping gimmicks, before that it was jokes and usernames, where is this going to stop FC????
you are getting worse than Sleepy Joe FFS?
Yes, you talk about posts I wrote six months ago but you're not a drooling obsessive fan. I think I'm going to start selling t-shirts to you weirdos.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom