Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

my sister sent me a text saying she could bring my "stuff" to me, that is my suitcase that is at her house. I was dismayed that i had to inform her that eddy is not "stuff", he is my child. in any case, I missed her text so now who know when ill get my stuff and b
I'm honored. 10/10 for working in #PrettyDecentLevel
It WAS a pretty decent level, I'll say!! I wish he'd do a song about me!!

my sister sent me a text saying she could bring my "stuff" to me, that is my suitcase that is at her house. I was dismayed that i had to inform her that eddy is not "stuff", he is my child. in any case, I missed her text so now who know when ill get my stuff and b

It WAS a pretty decent level, I'll say!! I wish he'd do a song about me!!
He pretended to be you and actually made it entertaining. rifke. >rifke

And yet again, my whole existence has been about making plans to get out of the house, to exercise, to stretch my legs. I can't think of a day that's complete if I haven't stepped out of the front door. In my experience this doesn't apply to 99% of the population. They're quite content to sit on their arse, watch telly and generally vegetate. That's why you have fat slobs in their 40s riding around in mobility scooters because they've become idle. I drink more than I wish I did but that's never been an excuse for not getting off my arse and walking and maintaining a healthy weight and diet, I should have been dead by now at the rate I drink, but I'm not, and I'm thriving, because I get myself out.
You realize that's 99% of the people posting here, right?

Morrissey should sing a song about a person who uses a mobility scooter. The song would *seem* sympathetic for two or three verses and then be really mean in the last one.

Ive been ranting a bit. It annoys me that people don't see further than the drink. I work hard to keep myself fit and healthy solely because I know it's what drinking demands of me. Yes drinking is my vice, but I feel I've done well to carry on exercising and eating properly, and trying to maintain a status quo where my health's concerned. I could have fared a lot lot worse at this stage and at my age.
People on here see what you present. You are kind of in control of that. I don't judge you for drinking. It would be better for you if you didn't I think, but it's none of my business. Anyway I think you're speaking to yourself aloud here and working through whatever.

Dave's dream:

If the other one was you Maladjusted this is your Sweetie Pie, but I always liked the more experimental stuff. I'll give it a 5/10. Great use of stock but it's kind of like Revolution #9 where you listen to it sometimes but usually just stop after "Cry, Baby. Cry."
I'm flattered though.

Dave's dream:

I gotta say...I loved it. The crickets made me laugh out loud, and the Office guy saying No! No! No! up to the whawwhawwhaw at the end was all pretty entertaining. I like the cut and paste aspect of this. True art it taking risks and I think this one paid off. I give it a 9/10.

"the absence of proof is not the proof of absence" - Clyde Lewis

:)

Fake Cham does 'Clyde Lewis' work at KMart???

Fake Cham if everybody here rides mobile cart does that
mean that when you swing you are going to zoom around

the lampost??

Old coot Barnaby is back as a rater.?
rating songs from his mobile cart.?

Fake Cham ill take that a yes as to that dork buddy of yours working at KMart probably opening empty
boxes, thats where he probably got that psycho babble, 'the absence of truth is not proof of absence'
JFC what a dork:hatchedchick:
all the wbile you are at the layaway asking customers, 'to pay or not to pay, that is the question':oldwoman:
barnaby zooming around out front in his mobile unit checking purses.?

Fake Cham ill take that a yes as to that dork buddy of yours working at KMart probably opening empty
boxes, thats where he probably got that psycho babble, 'the absence of truth is not proof of absence'
JFC what a dork:hatchedchick:
all the wbile you are at the layaway asking customers, 'to pay or not to pay, that is the question':oldwoman:
barnaby zooming around out front in his mobile unit checking purses.?
wtf you know about checking purses?

:rolleyes:

Fake Cham reading comprehension doesnt seem to be your strong suit?‍?

Listening comprehension isn't his strong suit either as he couldn't figure out the narrative in 'Dave's dream' and he thought it was just a random collage for the sake of it. One is beginning to consider the possibility that Fake Cham doesn't have a strong suit :unsure:. We should all keep in mind these poor comprehension skills he possesses next time he's attempting to #Davesplain anything to us?‍?

Listening comprehension isn't his strong suit either as he couldn't figure out the narrative in 'Dave's dream' and he thought it was just a random collage for the sake of it. One is beginning to consider the possibility that Fake Cham doesn't have a strong suit :unsure:. We should all keep in mind these poor comprehension skills he possesses next time he's attempting to #Davesplain anything to us?‍?
Yes, the two of you are very smart and I'm too dumb to get it. I admit it and I don't mind if you forget me, though I've clearly made a big impression on both of you.

:unsure:
Fake Cham, maybe the problem is that you suffer from 'post nocturnal in the ghetto boombox paralysis' that affects your daytime attempts at cognition. I suggest drinking 4-5 crackedpots IPA beers at night you can become paralyzed before the arrival of the boombox.
?‍♂️

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom