Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

nightingale+therose

...brush me daddy-o
Hi everyone, not been on here for about a year now. What ever happened to Jukebox Jury, we had many a swap of conversations on here?

yip... he's been sadly missed for around a year, but i think he might be back quite soon as his suspension has been served...
if you want to hear written voice:squiffy:, he recently co-wrote a brilliant book about the modern musical heritage of Manchester called "Manchester Musical History Tour"... i strongly recommend you get yourself a copy, lament his absence from here, and await his return:)

cheers Divine, and welcome back

Kewpie

Subscriber
yip... he's been sadly missed for around a year, but i think he might be back quite soon as his suspension has been served...
if you want to hear written voice:squiffy:, he recently co-wrote a brilliant book about the modern musical heritage of Manchester called "Manchester Musical History Tour"... i strongly recommend you get yourself a copy, lament his absence from here, and await his return:)

I'm afraid his ban will not be lifted for the time being.

If he accepted the condition and stayed away, he would have been able to back in April.
However, he keeps creating a new account (the last time it happened two weeks ago) which only delays lifting his ban.

Last edited:

nightingale+therose

...brush me daddy-o
I'm afraid his ban will not be lifted for the time being.

If he accepted the condition and stayed away, he would have been able to back in April.
However, he keeps creating a new account (the last time it happened two weeks ago) which only delays lifting his ban.

^^ does he? that's so funny... we need more jokers on here... awe well

...back to 'whatever you are thinking at this very moment'.... I want to get a job so that i can have the day off when they stage the English royal wedding

nightingale+therose

...brush me daddy-o
i'm kinda shocked at myself... i read on a mate's open facebook site that he was at a sisters gig tonight, so i'm shocked that i'm so out of the loop with music that i didn't even know they were playing... but i'm also bewildered that i actually felt jealous that he got to see them again and i didn't!:blushing:

not sure what i think of my mate's evaluation of the concert though. It read: "Tonight, Andrew eldritch surpassed himself. During Marian he fired angry wasps from his nipples! And then gave everyone in the audience a Cremola foam. And a special sisters monkey wrench in the shape of a cartoon goat.":squiffy:

lottie

Love Me Outside!
Im sick of living in the Uk, its such a shitty place where those that overbreed and do nothing to support themselves get it handed to them on a plate while the reast of us honest decent people get treated like shit. GRRR

divine

thanks
x

Emil

A Burnt Child
The house where I'm living is being renovated at the moment and I think it will be under the remainder of my stay here (another four months). They begin already 8 in the morning and from that moment on I get to hear the constant sound of a drill, really loud. It sounds as if they are working on the other side of the wall to my room. It is really annoying.

K

KenzieW

The house where I'm living is being renovated at the moment and I think it will be under the remainder of my stay here (another four months). They begin already 8 in the morning and from that moment on I get to hear the constant sound of a drill, really loud. It sounds as if they are working on the other side of the wall to my room. It is really annoying.

That sucks.

billy scissors

a bit fond

Youre still in bed at 8? Thats just lazy man

Emil

A Burnt Child
Youre still in bed at 8? Thats just lazy man

Actually not. I go up about 8. But I couldn't stay any longer even if I wanted. The drill sounds like an earthquake.

billy scissors

a bit fond
[QUOTE='.... I want to get a job so that i can have the day off when they stage the English royal wedding[/QUOTE]

You call yourself Scottish? Pah! I think Nightie should be banned

Emil

A Burnt Child

Emil

A Burnt Child

Jackie London

♥ Howlin' Pelle
I want to go to Portobello Road market. I just like going there on saturdays. I also need to go to Waterstone's at Oxford street to buy a book (they only have it in store there - how the f*** can they only have it there, this is London - not the middle of f***ing nowhere!). It's raining, not much but a little bit. Not enough to justify satying indoors the whole day but enough to make it uncomfy to go out. Dilemma.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom