Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

K

KenzieW

:confused::o really?? I cry every time i get my hair cut. ... and what proud cut will you be sporting?:)

You don't like getting your hair cut? I love it. It might be because I keep my hair so short though and it gets so thick and curly between hair cuts that it looks terrible. This is how I am getting it cut:

K

KenzieW

ooo, i like :thumb::thumb::thumb:
do you have the bone structure to carry it off:love:

I don't really have much bone structure, but it sort of works with the shape of my face. I have been watching his concerts lately and I can't get over how beautiful his bone structure is and his hair and his clothes.:horny::love:

Mad Vespa

You don't like getting your hair cut? I love it. It might be because I keep my hair so short though and it gets so thick and curly between hair cuts that it looks terrible. This is how I am getting it cut:

Ahh me old pal Alex - he's a genuine good guy :)

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age
Just got 2 calls from a strange number, rang them back, and got a barrage of abuse for being "an English cunt" from someone identifying themselves as "Cheryl's mate". Told them it must be a wrong number and they said "Did you steal my mate's phone you English cunt?" Er no I didn't.... *hangs up*.

Kewpie

Subscriber
Just got 2 calls from a strange number, rang them back, and got a barrage of abuse for being "an English cunt" from someone identifying themselves as "Cheryl's mate". Told them it must be a wrong number and they said "Did you steal my mate's phone you English cunt?" Er no I didn't.... *hangs up*.

Sorry to hear about you got some prank calls.

One of my mobile phones rang twice today, but I just ignore it because my friends don't have that number.

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age
How come you have 2 phones? Is one a work phone?

billy scissors

a bit fond

I used to get messages on my answerphone from what sounded like an old man wanting to talk to "Carly". He'd obviously got the wrong number. "Carly,why dont you answer the phone?" "Carly,pick up the phone!" about 6 or 7 times.

I eventually answered the next time he rang and told him hed rung the wrong number . "Oh" he said. "But where's Carly?"

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I used to get messages on my answerphone from what sounded like an old man wanting to talk to "Carly". He'd obviously got the wrong number. "Carly,why dont you answer the phone?" "Carly,pick up the phone!" about 6 or 7 times.

I eventually answered the next time he rang and told him hed rung the wrong number . "Oh" he said. "But where's Carly?"

Hello, new name for Billy.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I hate today. I don't want to feel the metaphorical love. :(

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
FTR, I am very interested.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom