Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Shrek_2_Donkey_poster.jpg

I have pledged myself to never drink again....I hate the feeling of being drunk and the after effects. I don't understand why I want to drink things I don't even like. I'm pretty strong minded, so I'm sure I won't be drinking for a while...

My eyes are really swollen from crying last night and I look scary. I have to go see people today, so I am quite annoyed.

why were you crying?

I had a rough day. I had a headache and was jittery from the moment I got up, I had to take a test and do other stuff that fries my brain, then I had a deep emotional conversation that left me feeling drained and anxious, but a bit relieved, and then my parents got into a fight and I was so pissed and jittery and frustrated that I cried. Quite embarrassing actually, but I am a girl, and it was just one of those days.

I had a rough day. I had a headache and was jittery from the moment I got up, I had to take a test and do other stuff that fries my brain, then I had a deep emotional conversation that left me feeling drained and anxious, but a bit relieved, and then my parents got into a fight and I was so pissed and jittery and frustrated that I cried. Quite embarrassing actually, but I am a girl, and it was just one of those days.

You sound like one of these people who think about things too much. And a borderline hypochondriac.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvMoRVrqx_I[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvMoRVrqx_I

I had a tough day today....Me and Missus rowing most of the day and now her Father is left in a koma from a bike accident!

YEYYYY my billionth post (it seems)....2,000 posts writing mostly about myself and my weird life than The Smiths themselves, still life goes on! Hope everyone is OK and carries on living life....whatevers left of it anyway! :D

However, I doubt I shall be making my 3,000 post as I'm going to leave the forum and leave the weird posts to CrystalGeezer and Jackie London. I wish everyone well and hope you continue spreading the joys of The Smiths. I am now heading back to my Crystal Dome where I shall hang out from now on and look after the many crystals that lie there :D

So long, dears

DAVIE

Last edited by a moderator:
YEYYYY my billionth post (it seems)....2,000 posts writing mostly about myself and my weird life than The Smiths themselves, still life goes on! Hope everyone is OK and carries on living life....whatevers left of it anyway! :D

However, I doubt I shall be making my 3,000 post as I'm going to leave the forum and leave the weird posts to CrystalGeezer and Jackie London. I wish everyone well and hope you continue spreading the joys of The Smiths. I am now heading back to my Crystal Dome where I shall hang out from now on and look after the many crystals that lie there :D

So long, dears

DAVIE

Give my love to Mumsie

I think I should start cheating and locking up a computer for longer than I can with one library card, I mean I have access to multiple accounts and these people hovering over me is getting really annoying :cool:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom