Possible sighting in Barcelona?

vivid_blue

My sister just texted me she saw Moz this morning in Barcelona, in the area around Travessera de Grácia Ave.
She's quite sure about it. She says he was walking just in front of her, in the same direction, for a while. He was with a kid of about 13 yrs of age. They were speaking in English and as he turned to the kid she could clearly see his eyebrows, chin, nose... his hair, his height. She says she thinks it was definitely him.

Has anyone got information about him actually being in Barcelona these days?

Given the time of year I'd say he's much more likely to be Altrincham than Barcelona, but who knows?

My sister just texted me she saw Moz this morning in Barcelona, in the area around Travessera de Grácia Ave.
She's quite sure about it. She says he was walking just in front of her, in the same direction, for a while. He was with a kid of about 13 yrs of age. They were speaking in English and as he turned to the kid she could clearly see his eyebrows, chin, nose... his hair, his height. She says she thinks it was definitely him.

Has anyone got information about him actually being in Barcelona these days?

Is your thought then that he was with his child...or he was having some sort of Gary Glitter holiday?

Last edited:
Yes, I heard the same thing via text, except is was a 14 year old and he was speaking Spanish, kept referring to the kid, as "amigo". Can't wait to hear more updates! We'll let you know.

Actually it was Moz talking to Jesse Tobias.....

Bar's alone. Ugh. :(

In this age of everybody Tweeting everything I think there'd be at least one tweet from Spain about him walking the streets -- nada.
Doesn't mean it's not true but we're living in the era of "pix or it didn't happen".

Well I asked around here because back in the days this used to be the place to ask about everything Morrissey related. It'd been years since I last posted here (had to register again). I see people out here aren't the same respectful ones I used to see ten years ago or so. You had a doubt, you asked, someone answerd. Period.
So, ok, no one here seems to know whether he's been in Barcelona for promotion or leisure or whatever. That's fine. I know my relative saw him. Unfortunately by, yes, today's r ules, she doesn't have a smartphone, less so a twitter account. So she simply told me she was sure she saw Morrissey walking by her, that's all.
I think I'll ask the Smiths in Spanish group people from Barcelona, they might have a clue.

Well I asked around here because back in the days this used to be the place to ask about everything Morrissey related. It'd been years since I last posted here (had to register again). I see people out here aren't the same respectful ones I used to see ten years ago or so. You had a doubt, you asked, someone answerd. Period.
So, ok, no one here seems to know whether he's been in Barcelona for promotion or leisure or whatever. That's fine. I know my relative saw him. Unfortunately by, yes, today's r ules, she doesn't have a smartphone, less so a twitter account. So she simply told me she was sure she saw Morrissey walking by her, that's all.
I think I'll ask the Smiths in Spanish group people from Barcelona, they might have a clue.

Here's my thoughts on the issue. If you kept up on Morrissey news, you'd know that merely one week ago, Morrissey wrote to us, his fans via: http://true-to-you.net/ (the official Morrissey fan website) In this letter, several things were discussed and at the end, he "just very softly" signs off from London. You know what I think? I think this is a troll thread. I also think the thread is rude. What exactly are you insinuating, being with a kid "13 years of age." Sure, it's possible Morrissey might be vacationing in Spain. Sure. Perhaps your relative was messing with you? But before we create threads painting Morrissey as some aging pop star leisurely strolling around Spain with a 13 year old child(HIGHLY UNLIKELY), maybe, just maybe, we can wait until there is some sort of vivid confirmation of that. Would it kill you to confirm? Would it kill anyone to confirm rumors they hear instead of posting them on this website as fact? Apparently, it would. So yeah, why don't you go over to the "Barcelona Spanish" group people and yeah, as you say, "get a clue."

Last edited:
Tags
barcelona morrissey sighting
Back
Top Bottom