People I'd probably have more fun hanging out with than I would with Morrissey thread

D

Dave

Axl Rose for one.

Admit it, you know it's true. Look at the guy. He's all about having a good time all the time.

axlg7ue.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: People I'd probably have more fun hanging out with than I would with Morrissey th

_40519043_jarvis220.jpg

I want this man as a roommate for the rest of my life, even if I got married he could still stay in the guest room.

Re: People I'd probably have more fun hanging out with than I would with Morrissey th

Billy Idol seems to be fun! :eek:

Re: People I'd probably have more fun hanging out with than I would with Morrissey

K-Fed would be fun to laugh at all day long.......

Re: People I'd probably have more fun hanging out with than I would with Morrissey

Abu Hamza al-Masri.

Hey! I like it. "Axl Time"!
Q: Why did the audience have to wait three hours in between bands for him to come onstage?
A: Ask me why and I'll spit in your eye.

Fun Axl fact. When Pet Shop Boys toured in 1991 Axl visited them backstage and brought flowers.

rolemodel.jpg

I don't recognize this guy.

Fun Axl fact. When Pet Shop Boys toured in 1991 Axl visited them backstage and brought flowers.
He also claimed that "November Rain" was inspired by "My October Symphony" and "Being Boring". I can't hear it, but it's nice to know the man has some semblance of taste.

Dave, his name is Robert Carlyle, one of the best Scottish actors at the moment.
Have you watched "Trainspotting"?;)

Dave, his name is Robert Carlyle, one of the best Scottish actors at the moment.
Have you watched "Trainspotting"?;)

Oh sure. I didn't recognize him. The violent one. ;)

Thanks Dazzak for the Axl-PSB factoids. He should have have Chris Lowe at the MTV Awards that year instead of Elton John.

(can't find a picture from that, damnit, but here they are at the Freddie Mercury show.)
axl%20rose%20+%20elton%20john.jpg

Re: People I'd probably have more fun

I dunno. I think Moz would be a blast. We could slouch around bookstores complaining bitterly to one another about typographical errors on book jackets, then go for smoothies.

But, take Moz out of the equation, and this is what I come up with:

this staunch woman,

little_edie_beale.jpg

maybe this guy, but I'm not buying,

shane70.jpg

or quite possibly this bunch, mainly for the mob angle.

ratpack.jpg

Dean Martin for sure. Sammy Davis Jr too, but not sure how much fun Frank was. Didn't he beat a waiter with a telephone way before we ever heard of Russell Crowe? Seems I remeber that anyway. ;)

I'll try to stop answering every reply, but I haven't even named my second person yet. :D

Dean Martin for sure. Sammy Davis Jr too, but not sure how much fun Frank was. Didn't he beat a waiter with a telephone way before we ever heard of Russell Crowe? Seems I remeber that anyway. ;)

I'll try to stop answering every reply, but I haven't even named my second person yet. :D

The world is waiting...:D

story.blake.lkl.jpg

lost-highway-2.jpg

e030334a.jpg

Paul O grady. He's probabily less fun now he has to be careful about his health though. Bill Bailey, I think Moz could be good fun too. I might have to come back and add to this list!

Mark Lamarr looks fun, but Paul is still on his rampage.

I used to think Mark Lamarr was so funny, but I think he might have got a big bigheaded and turned into a n*b! Maybe I'd be pleasently surprised! I think Eddie Izzard would be fun too.

Re: People I'd probably have more fun hanging out with

Hey,

Interesting question.
I'd have to say some weird answers:

Bela Lugosi
all of my favorite horror/psychological thriller authors (King, Hawthorne, Irving, Dickens, Hitchcock, Poe)
Jonathan Frid (Barnabas Collins of Dark Shadows)
The guys of Depeche Mode
Ian & Will of EATB
Eddie Izzard!!!!!!!!!!
men of various bands, Buzzcocks, Sex Pistols, The Machine, Def Leppard, etc.
CeCe of Poison, he's just hilarious to me.
Juliette Lewis, Karen O, Shirley Manson, Debbie Harry

Yet, my heart will always belong to Moz.....

Depeche Mode! Tommy Lee would be fun too...

Back
Top Bottom