Paris 24/09/2020 cancellation confirmed by Morrissey's cousin

sorry
does anyone know whether paris septemeber gig will happen
official info seems to be that it will
but to me it seems rather unlikely
and here i am with a ticket...

Posted by GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn:

According to Jay (Morrissey's cousin) on Twitter yesterday it won't.

57407_bf3addf2b11d427c522a6d5a7d721d7e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry
does anyone know whether paris septemeber gig will happen
official info seems to be that it will
but to me it seems rather unlikely
and here i am with a ticket...
clearly not

According to Jay (Morrissey's cousin) on Twitter yesterday it won't.
View attachment 58904

That's so random though (is that what young people say these days?)

Learning that a gig is cancelled just because someone thought of asking the singer's cousin. On Twitter.

Hey I think the other cousin, the footballer, has all the new tour dates!!!

Does anybody still think there's someone in charge? It's just a bunch of money-grabbing morons trying to pretend the Morrissey show is still on.
SJM or whoever are organizing a Californian tour as we speak...
Tickets are so cheap. 510 dollars to stand in ashes looking at nothing.

I’m sure Morrissey would rather leave it until the last minute to cancel the show anyway. It adds that extra bit of surprise and disappointment that we are used to...

I’m sure Morrissey would rather leave it until the last minute to cancel the show anyway. It adds that extra bit of surprise and disappointment that we are used to...

Normally he would, yeah, but I wonder if he set his mind on upsetting people this time.
Guess life (and death) really took him by surprise for once and he can't face dealing with things. Even less than usual I mean.
Unfortunately for people who got tickets, it's only tossers that "work" for him these days, so nobody out there is taking any responsibility...Not that anyone in Camp Morrissey ever did, they seem mostly good at taking the money, don't they.

Really though, least expensive ticket 40 euro, with a "limited view". That must mean you watch the stage from the toilets.
Somebody out there was clearly taking the piss to start with.
:rolleyes:

Hopefully this crisis will help Morrissey decide to get rid of the wrong people, instead of going out of his way to find them, should he decide to keep touring like a vengeful mummy (the wrapped thing).
Or, you know, just get rid of them all even if he stops touring and decides to stay in and watch telly...

Maybe if he sneaks over with Boz and they perform as an acoustic duo for the 7 people who turn up they won't legally have to refund everyone else?

Maybe if he sneaks over with Boz and they perform as an acoustic duo for the 7 people who turn up they won't legally have to refund everyone else?

Actually, if Morrissey comes with just Mando, I might still go.
...Then after a very short set we can all have a masked debate about racism, vaccines, or whatever he fancies. :thumb:
128 € well spent...

That's so random though (is that what young people say these days?)

Learning that a gig is cancelled just because someone thought of asking the singer's cousin. On Twitter.

Does anybody still think there's someone in charge? It's just a bunch of money-grabbing morons trying to pretend the Morrissey show is still on.
SJM or whoever are organizing a Californian tour as we speak...
Tickets are so cheap. 510 dollars to stand in ashes looking at nothing.
:LOL:

VEGAS BABY!!! I reckon good on ya JJ. Dude, you will be running the social media office in Reseda faster than it takes a foreigner in Brittin to line up for the McRib with new Texas style Bar B Que sauce. I reckon the California Son and his wife have been down at Sunset Sound already rehearsing for Vegas and the warm up gigs around So-Cal. The duets are going to be top mental sawed off c*** tit twat chipper curry fek'll fark arse inn nnnn n nnnnn n n it.

If true, you are a genius and possibly precognitive.
...or just a fan who’s spent THOUSANDS on records, tickets and merchandise, only to me ripped off. ...and then asked to send flowers to his mother’s funeral, for a photo op.

FAK ARF

in the middle of a pandemic,doesnt quite make you nostradamus.

It would be nice if he/his management actually let people know. I booked tickets for 5 gigs pre covid, every band/management of those bands have announced when they have been rechesduled to.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom