Panic Artwork Proof Query

A

Anonymous

Was interested in this listing on ebay but hesitated to purchase it as I don't see any proof / registration bars. There was also previous comment regarding the authenticity of some of the sellers items (notleast from his own son).

Does anybody here own one of these? Or can anybody shed any light on whether this item is genuine? I know the seller has other Smiths and Morrissey items for sale although I remember there was opinion that some of their items were authentic whilst others not so, in years gone by.

A lot of hardcore collectors i've spoke to are adamant these are fake. Based on that i steered clear of buying these. But they could well be real, i wouldnt take the chance tho, thats just my opinion.

I have purchased a few items off this seller and had them checked out,they are definitely legit.I've also visited their home when I was making a bulk purchase,they are genuine people and wouldn't rip you off unlike some Ive come across.As for people posting negative stuff it's just sour grapes if you ask me.

Thanks for all your inputs. I know that much of this seller's items are genuine, was just unsure on the proof artwork because PJLM mentions registration / proof bars, which I didn't see on the advertised item. Was really hoping that somebody would have confirmed whether or not the item was similar to one which they own - however, the seller claims that only 6 were made. I too am gonna leave it, for now. Yes, there was definitely lots of opinion regarding Mike Heaton and m-m in years gone by...

His stuff is real. I know for a fact he bought them through a legitimate source.

Back
Top Bottom