Morrissey Central "PANDEMIC WEAR: Your new mask" (March 18, 2020)

Morrissey Central: "PANDEMIC WEAR : Your new mask"

unnamed-2_rkk4de.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

I doubt very much that is of sufficient standard to protect anyone. In which case, it's a Newkirk shill post, for an organisation that literally has no idea what it's talking about.
Masks do nothing but help stop the spread of someone who has Covid - 19.

Skinny here is a direct question. Assuming that you have heard the upcoming album release. What's your thoughts on it?
He’s ignored that question a few times

I doubt very much that is of sufficient standard to protect anyone. In which case, it's a Newkirk shill post, for an organisation that literally has no idea what it's talking about.
You could say that about 90% of the masks being sold. They are all useless for stopping the wearer getting the disease.

bats are a magnet for virus and some people eat them too in China, as well as the pangolin snakes, cats , dogs, rats etc etc et etc as a exotic food. Stop eating.and sealing the wild life. Morrisey was always right about this !! ?
I was in China a few times and those guys will eat anything that crawls on the planet or flies through the air. I was in a fancy restaurant and was so fed up of the shit grey meat in every dish that I asked the waiter what meat it was. He didn't know so he asked the chef. The chef didn't know. They get containers of grey meat and don't care what it is. They'd eat you if you sat still long enough. A lot of the people are lovely but their food standards and willingness to eat shit is staggering. I'm not surprised they eat bat soup and started the whole virus. I was probably eating kittens before I decided to go veggie over there. Animal behaviour. That's not racist either. It's just a fact.

How comes angla 4ing merkal can say”this is our greatest challenge since the Second World War”... EH What challenge was this you murders hound... your country has murdered far more people than any disease in the last two centuries..... if a British politician made “that statement” they would have lost their job..... Germany may have lost the battle, but by Christ they won the 4 ink war.....

Kung Flu!

Bruddy subspecies!

I now have to learn, like benny to use offensive language on here, correctly as over the last couple of nights the mods have chosen not to show my posts on here. I understand that this site, and it’s users are fed up with certain things..... so from now on my grammar will now have to alter.... as I’ve said I’ll be silenced...benny I congratulate you on “ slip it in so the mods don’t click me routine” I’m behind you, sweetie

Hovis.... you are noted by your long absence!!!! Thing ok olde boy???

4kin sleeping beauty..... solo is yet again silent... the big man is cowering. Big bad Bazza. is on duty, tidying up all the crap that slithers on here during the silent hours.... wake up olde man the new lion roars furiously on your patch yet again...... all I can hear is a dropped cabbage yet again...... sleep olde timer your watch is well over....

Meat markets with live animals definitely need to be banned. They're cruel & they're killing us. I don't think there's any doubt about that now.
SI y en eso MOZ ES UN ADELANTADO lo esta diciendo desde hace 35 a 40 años....por eso creo que el deberia haber protestado en sus shows hacer mencion a esas culturas y de paso algo jugado :nombrar al presidente chino como uno de los responsables de esta pandemia por no poner fin a toda esa suciedad y manipulacion de esos pobres animales ,ese es el origen del virus paso de animales al humano adquiriendo capacidad de infectar a las personas ,eso hubiese sido increible de parte de el en vez de estornudar o toser ,el hubiera sido comentado en todo el mundo,esta a tiempo !??!!!

bats are a magnet for virus and some people eat them too in China, as well as the pangolin snakes, cats , dogs, rats etc etc et etc as a exotic food. Stop eating.and sealing the wild life. Morrisey was always right about this !! ?
ABSOLUTAMENTE ,se trata de gente ignorante,y algunos para demostrar que son 'snobs' comen animales salvajes muy exoticos ,se meten con la naturaleza ,luego esta compensa....cada vez detesto mas a los chinos comen ratas vivas lo vi en un video ...y el chino para tragarla tomaba vino son un asco!!!

I was in China a few times and those guys will eat anything that crawls on the planet or flies through the air. I was in a fancy restaurant and was so fed up of the shit grey meat in every dish that I asked the waiter what meat it was. He didn't know so he asked the chef. The chef didn't know. They get containers of grey meat and don't care what it is. They'd eat you if you sat still long enough. A lot of the people are lovely but their food standards and willingness to eat shit is staggering. I'm not surprised they eat bat soup and started the whole virus. I was probably eating kittens before I decided to go veggie over there. Animal behaviour. That's not racist either. It's just a fact.
ES ASI BIEN DICHO!!!si me dijeran racista por no querer a los chinos no tendria ningun problema !! NO ME GUSTAN LOS CHINOS HICIERON DEMASIADO DAÑO "MAS DE LO NUNCA CREERIAS"

Lujisssey... que piensas de benny el cairnicero .britanico que gilipollas me encanta terminarlo tal hijo punta. El no va Leeds ... puta gobshite... JA JA
Por supuesto no me agrada es repulsivo entre el flaco y el hay competencia de odio ,tal vez sean la misma persona si es que se los puede llamar personas!!

No se entendio lo que quise decir lo repito MOZ es vanguardista en esto de maltrato animal y de costumbres asquerosas de ciertas culturas como los chinos ,el siempre hablo de los peligros que esto trae por la presencia de microorganismos en las carnes y el potencial peligro para las personas que consumen...lo estamos viviendo en todo el mundo ,en TODO El MUNDO!! DIGO porque MOZ no aprovecho en sus shows para protestar contra esto ,algo que a el lo pone muy mal,en vez de toser o estornudar/ ??? El tiene total autoridad para criticar porque lo viene haciendo hace decadas ,Moz podria haber hecho alusion al tema jugarse y criticar al presidente chino por permitir todo esto ,Morrissey podria haber sido comentado en todo el mundo .Moz esta a tiempo ...tal vez el no creyo que lo del coronavirus era tan grave y realmente lo es !!! Yo creo que el esta reflexionando !!! Pero el momento ideal para protestar ya paso eran los shows ,ahi deberia haber aprovechado ,...igualmente pienso que esta a tiempo de DECIR ALGO MOZ TENES AUTORIDAD !!! TENES ARMAS =LOS MICROFONOS, SI YO TUVIERA EL PODER DE LOS MICROFONOS HARIA MIERDA A TODA ESA LACRA DE GENTE!!!!????????????????????!NO SOS UN PERRO ENCADENADO!! LO SE!!!!!

Chinese sayings-we will eat anything with legs except a table.
we will eat anything with wings except a plane.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom