Painting and Drawing

She's going through something I kind of went through, and saw no end to it at the time. It ended, fortunately for me. I hope it ends for her too, and she can get back to doing what she likes, which is painting in oils. f***ing bummer.

we got our eddy picture!!!!!! it's SO nice!!!! even nicer in real life!! thank you so much, light housework. me an' ed are gonna cherish it forever!!!! <3 <3 <3

and god knows, i NEED more neil now that he's deleted his entire online presence!! :(
It cheers me up that you guys like it so much! Hooray! It was a good idea, you or Eddy came up with, to do his portrait. I'm glad I got to do, Neil, and then Eddy with Neil being a peeping Tom. That jacket had me scared, but I like the way it turned out. Also frightening, were the challenges of getting Eddy's eyes painted, and Neil's hand. It's got flaws, but I like it.

It cheers me up that you guys like it so much! Hooray! It was a good idea, you or Eddy came up with, to do his portrait. I'm glad I got to do, Neil, and then Eddy with Neil being a peeping Tom. That jacket had me scared, but I like the way it turned out. Also frightening, were the challenges of getting Eddy's eyes painted, and Neil's hand. It's got flaws, but I like it.
it's very special!!! we just wish we had a nice place so that we could get a nice white frame and hang it above a nice little tea table. well, maybe one day!

I finally was able to concentrate, to write 3 diary pages, and decompress after spending time with someone. We got together at 1 PM and I'm just thawed out now, after 9PM.

The cops are in the hallway. I heard them say "She won't open the door." I'm not sure who they're here for.

There is someone I'm supposed to walk with this weekend, the woman who bought a painting from me. And her dog. The idea is to get her dog and I to get to know each other so I can walk him. I really like her and I know her dog is crazy about her. Good sign. When I spend time with her, I feel inspired during and after, whereas the woman I was with today freezes me up with anxiety.

Oh, I forgot to put my mask on when I stepped into the hall. The cops didn't say anything though. I keep forgetting.

I ate the berry from inside one of these Chinese lanterns behind the fence. It had a pleasant taste.

I was walking with someone and she asked me who my favorite artist is, and I said Egon Schiele. She asked why, and I told her that it's because his art is vivid, has life, is bold.
20201202_162744.jpg

What I like about some of my own art is the combination of faith, intuition, and luck, that went into it.

I ate the berry from inside one of these Chinese lanterns behind the fence. It had a pleasant taste.

I was walking with someone and she asked me who my favorite artist is, and I said Egon Schiele. She asked why, and I told her that it's because his art is vivid, has life, is bold.
View attachment 66243

Your art is very vivid & alive.

I failed miserably to fit in with gallery life - but it's the same principle in writing. It doesn't matter how academic someone is, if their writing doesn't have that spark, it doesn't have it.

I learned to empty my phone's gallery's trash bin, after much confusion as to why my video recording stopped on its own. I ran out of storage space. I deleted all my text messages for nothing. Here's another amateur painting video.

Tags
art artwork drama drawing drudgery expression fun fury painting
Back
Top Bottom