Painting and Drawing

Eddy's ready to ship. I was at the post office this morning, to get my FlexDelivery address, and because I had to go home to go online to find out what it is, I couldn't write it on the return address portion of the package right there in the post office. So I'll go back to send Eddy this afternoon or tomorrow. There was a line up this morning. One person allowed in the store at a time.
20201130_102649.jpg

im having trouble think of what to get you--you're so damn picky!
I know, you could order that Sucharit Bhakdi book in the flesh, bend the crap out of it while reading it, and then send it to me so I can lend it to people, so they'll see what I've been talking about. I can't lend them my ebook copy!

No video. Just impatience and prodding by watching that Basquiat video Fake C posted.
20201130_230924.jpg

Last edited:
When it goes well, it feels so good. I wish I could bottle the way I feel right now.

we got our eddy picture!!!!!! it's SO nice!!!! even nicer in real life!! thank you so much, light housework. me an' ed are gonna cherish it forever!!!! <3 <3 <3

and god knows, i NEED more neil now that he's deleted his entire online presence!! :(

and eddy does NOT look too brown in the real life portrait like he does as seen on my computer. he just looks a lil dirty--which he is! years of being loved will do that to a bear!

I spent a couple of hours today with someone who's going through hell. People can be so cruel 🙁 It's disturbing, what was done to her and what is being done. I hope she'll be able to stop it. Feeling glum now. Guess I'll write, diary style, hopefully rant it through. There's not a whole lot I can do. Just give advice, hang out. She said my art cheers her up. I'll be doing a portrait of her, after the Chocolate Lab.

Tags
art artwork drama drawing drudgery expression fun fury painting
Back
Top Bottom