Painting and Drawing

Oh well. I messed up.
20201127_160144.jpg

I went for coffee with a friend at McDonald's this morning, yes McDonald's! It was good to get out for a while. I showed her Chocolate Lab on my phone, and she said she liked how it looked wonky. She has a hamster she wants me to come see, but she can only show me at night because it bites her if she disturbs it during the day.

Eddy just got his 2nd coat of fixative. Tomorrow morning he'll get his last one, and then on Monday I'll send him. As for my present @rifke I have yet to update my Flexdelivery account. I'll do it soon!

I went for coffee with a friend at McDonald's this morning, yes McDonald's! It was good to get out for a while. I showed her Chocolate Lab on my phone, and she said she liked how it looked wonky. She has a hamster she wants me to come see, but she can only show me at night because it bites her if she disturbs it during the day.
Yeah, hamsters are nocturnal. Just to be clear, that means they come out at night, & sleep during the day. How'd you like to be woke up mid-kip in the middle of the night (which is when I guess you sleep) just 'cos someone comes round to show you to one of their friends? Dur.

Last edited by a moderator:
im having trouble think of what to get you--you're so damn picky!
You could listen to a playlist of Katy Perry songs and paint her on your computer like you did my portrait. I could compile a playlist. That would be a good present.

A whole half hour of painting. Woop dee do. Oh well. Things could be worse. I know I've got it good, if this is what I'm complaining about.

Tags
art artwork drama drawing drudgery expression fun fury painting
Back
Top Bottom