Painting and Drawing

Light Housework

Meowissey, Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber
She's going through something I kind of went through, and saw no end to it at the time. It ended, fortunately for me. I hope it ends for her too, and she can get back to doing what she likes, which is painting in oils. f***ing bummer.

Light Housework

Subscriber
we got our eddy picture!!!!!! it's SO nice!!!! even nicer in real life!! thank you so much, light housework. me an' ed are gonna cherish it forever!!!! <3 <3 <3

and god knows, i NEED more neil now that he's deleted his entire online presence!! :(
It cheers me up that you guys like it so much! Hooray! It was a good idea, you or Eddy came up with, to do his portrait. I'm glad I got to do, Neil, and then Eddy with Neil being a peeping Tom. That jacket had me scared, but I like the way it turned out. Also frightening, were the challenges of getting Eddy's eyes painted, and Neil's hand. It's got flaws, but I like it.

rifke

team bougatsa
It cheers me up that you guys like it so much! Hooray! It was a good idea, you or Eddy came up with, to do his portrait. I'm glad I got to do, Neil, and then Eddy with Neil being a peeping Tom. That jacket had me scared, but I like the way it turned out. Also frightening, were the challenges of getting Eddy's eyes painted, and Neil's hand. It's got flaws, but I like it.
it's very special!!! we just wish we had a nice place so that we could get a nice white frame and hang it above a nice little tea table. well, maybe one day!

Light Housework

Subscriber
I finally was able to concentrate, to write 3 diary pages, and decompress after spending time with someone. We got together at 1 PM and I'm just thawed out now, after 9PM.

The cops are in the hallway. I heard them say "She won't open the door." I'm not sure who they're here for.

Light Housework

Subscriber
There is someone I'm supposed to walk with this weekend, the woman who bought a painting from me. And her dog. The idea is to get her dog and I to get to know each other so I can walk him. I really like her and I know her dog is crazy about her. Good sign. When I spend time with her, I feel inspired during and after, whereas the woman I was with today freezes me up with anxiety.

Light Housework

Subscriber
Oh, I forgot to put my mask on when I stepped into the hall. The cops didn't say anything though. I keep forgetting.

Light Housework

Subscriber
I ate the berry from inside one of these Chinese lanterns behind the fence. It had a pleasant taste.

I was walking with someone and she asked me who my favorite artist is, and I said Egon Schiele. She asked why, and I told her that it's because his art is vivid, has life, is bold.
20201202_162744.jpg

Light Housework

Subscriber
What I like about some of my own art is the combination of faith, intuition, and luck, that went into it.

Nerak

Reverse Ferret
I ate the berry from inside one of these Chinese lanterns behind the fence. It had a pleasant taste.

I was walking with someone and she asked me who my favorite artist is, and I said Egon Schiele. She asked why, and I told her that it's because his art is vivid, has life, is bold.
View attachment 66243

Your art is very vivid & alive.

I failed miserably to fit in with gallery life - but it's the same principle in writing. It doesn't matter how academic someone is, if their writing doesn't have that spark, it doesn't have it.

Light Housework

Subscriber
I learned to empty my phone's gallery's trash bin, after much confusion as to why my video recording stopped on its own. I ran out of storage space. I deleted all my text messages for nothing. Here's another amateur painting video.

Tags
art boredom drawing painting pastimes things to do
Top Bottom