Painting and Drawing

Light Housework

Meowissey, Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber
Eddy's ready to ship. I was at the post office this morning, to get my FlexDelivery address, and because I had to go home to go online to find out what it is, I couldn't write it on the return address portion of the package right there in the post office. So I'll go back to send Eddy this afternoon or tomorrow. There was a line up this morning. One person allowed in the store at a time.
20201130_102649.jpg

Light Housework

Subscriber
im having trouble think of what to get you--you're so damn picky!
I know, you could order that Sucharit Bhakdi book in the flesh, bend the crap out of it while reading it, and then send it to me so I can lend it to people, so they'll see what I've been talking about. I can't lend them my ebook copy!

Light Housework

Subscriber
No video. Just impatience and prodding by watching that Basquiat video Fake C posted.
20201130_230924.jpg

Last edited:

Light Housework

Subscriber
When it goes well, it feels so good. I wish I could bottle the way I feel right now.

rifke

team bougatsa
I know, you could order that Sucharit Bhakdi book in the flesh, bend the crap out of it while reading it, and then send it to me so I can lend it to people, so they'll see what I've been talking about. I can't lend them my ebook copy!
it might not get here in time! besides, we have another idea.

rifke

team bougatsa
we got our eddy picture!!!!!! it's SO nice!!!! even nicer in real life!! thank you so much, light housework. me an' ed are gonna cherish it forever!!!! <3 <3 <3

and god knows, i NEED more neil now that he's deleted his entire online presence!! :(

rifke

team bougatsa
and eddy does NOT look too brown in the real life portrait like he does as seen on my computer. he just looks a lil dirty--which he is! years of being loved will do that to a bear!

Light Housework

Subscriber
I spent a couple of hours today with someone who's going through hell. People can be so cruel 🙁 It's disturbing, what was done to her and what is being done. I hope she'll be able to stop it. Feeling glum now. Guess I'll write, diary style, hopefully rant it through. There's not a whole lot I can do. Just give advice, hang out. She said my art cheers her up. I'll be doing a portrait of her, after the Chocolate Lab.

Tags
art boredom drawing painting pastimes things to do
Top Bottom