Padova - Gran Teatro Geox (Oct. 22, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Hand In Glove / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Kiss Me A Lot / Speedway / One Of Our Own / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / You Have Killed Me / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Trouble Loves Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Istanbul / Staircase At The University / I'm Not A Man / Meat Is Murder // One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

set list provided by Italian fan club page via sad veiled bride.

• Morrissey, le foto e il report del concerto a Padova del 22 ottobre 2014, review by Umberto Scaramozzino, photos by Mathias Marchioni (10 total) - Outtune. Link posted by docinwestchester.

morrissey-foto-concerto-padova-22-ottobre-2014-10-800x516.jpg
  • Gran Teatro Geox - Padova photos (96 total) - Zed! Entertainment Italy. Link from Robert Ferdenzi.

padova.jpg
  • THE COMPLETE PICTURE (56 photos) - Comunidad Morrissey Smiths Chile / Facebook group. Link posted by www.thesmithschile.cl.

Last edited:
Ummmmmmm, I know he's married and all but Matt + Glasses = Sexytiemz. :horny:

Mozzy's looking like a stallion in these latest tour photographs. What are they putting in the water in Europe? The dude looks like he should be playing running back on an NFL team.

He's super thin yet buff. Must be the vegan diet and he's obviously been working out. I don't think he's looked this good since the mid-90s.

pretty lame set and short too. Most set lists are well thought out so they flow and make the best show possible, all he seems to do is play more or less the same songs in random order, almost like he just puts the songs in a hat and then pulls them out to select the running order. Seems to be no thought as to the actual show.

Also getting really tired of the same ten or so songs in the set since back to 2011. It is insane that he has such a mass of amazing songs to choose from but every tour with a few changes it is the same songs. Too many world peace songs here aswell. Should have kept it down to five or so.

Just a little bit worried that the Italian girl in Pescara on the barrier passes on her germs to Morrissey.

Mozzy's looking like a stallion in these latest tour photographs. What are they putting in the water in Europe? The dude looks like he should be playing running back on an NFL team.

Right?? At first I thought it was just weight loss, but he's packed on a bunch of muscle, too. He's looking more fit and lean at every show! Good for him, I should follow his lead...

pretty lame set and short too. Most set lists are well thought out so they flow and make the best show possible, all he seems to do is play more or less the same songs in random order, almost like he just puts the songs in a hat and then pulls them out to select the running order. Seems to be no thought as to the actual show.

Also getting really tired of the same ten or so songs in the set since back to 2011. It is insane that he has such a mass of amazing songs to choose from but every tour with a few changes it is the same songs. Too many world peace songs here aswell. Should have kept it down to five or so.

I agree

Right?? At first I thought it was just weight loss, but he's packed on a bunch of muscle, too. He's looking more fit and lean at every show! Good for him, I should follow his lead...

He's naturally built, compared to Johnny he was in The Smiths, as well.

But yeah, he's been working out.

He's super thin yet buff. Must be the vegan diet and he's obviously been working out. I don't think he's looked this good since the mid-90s.

That's what I've been thinking, too. He really does look great and, most importantly, seems to feel great, too.

It's a solid setlist. I'd rather have a 16-song setlist than a 17-song one with "To Give (The Reason I Live)."

Well yes, I agree with that. But would it have killed him (no pun intended) to throw in "Certain people I know" and/ or "Disappointed" or whatever? A 15 song main set is extremely slim, even by Morrissey standards.

My guess is that something else was on the set and he skipped it for some reason.

anybody post pics of merch from this tour yet?

All they have left is lots of boxes of the royal blue tshirt, the rest sold out.

Thank you so much for this amazing show. This was the first time I saw you after 10 years of trying.. I cried during Everyday is like sunday. You are my light that never goes out!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom