Our hero's shame

The irony of someone getting upset about a comment regarding the poor Jews (expelled from over 100 countries throughout history for no reason at all!) then in the next breath calling someone a 'redneck' is almost too much. You always were a stupid c*** though, Peterb. Why don't you f*** off again for another three years? You came back with absolutely nothing to say (exactly the same as before you left). Nobody missed you, and nobody remembers your name two weeks after you go.
Your deep unhappiness is apparent. I can only apologise for making your plight worse.
Your attention to my absence makes clear your affection for me and for that I thank you.
I understand your insults are merely cries of pain.
I hope your outburst here has helped. My warmest best wishes to you for the upcoming festive period.

M is increasingly making bad judgements with the only reason being "publicity". Frankly, and I know you don't care about my thoughts but the final straw is the stupid shirt. He can be the rudest areshole on earth. He is a contradiction to himself and always has been. He has made a career from cheating people out of their hard earned cash to support his suite at the Mandarin Oriental Knightsbridge (that's where he is when in London), so if you want to write to him, send letters there.
Sarah, although horrible, had some influence on him, which sickened him to death, and when I declined the offer of being his PA in 2009, he re employed her. Jennifer also had a huge influence on the man and is a lovely lady. Damo is just doing what he's told. It's sad to see such a talented hairdresser reduced to payroll venue toilet cleaner and bag carrier.

You forgot The Clarence. He stays there to. Damo is siphoning morrisseys money. He’s no better than Sarah. He’s actually mucho worse. Jennifer is looooong gone. He called her fat + she told him to f*** off. Jesse has influence on him. Them bad judgements are his fault. He’s S-C-U-M. Morrisseys downfall started the day that arsehole came to his life. What you’re not sayin is that Moz is an alcoholic. He surrounds himself with alcoholics. He’s a mean ass bitch whilst he drinks + degrades everyone he’s with whilst he’s pounding the vodka. He’s emotionally abusive jackoff. That’s why his only friends are people he pays. Do you agree?

You forgot The Clarence. He stays there to. Damo is siphoning morrisseys money. He’s no better than Sarah. He’s actually mucho worse. Jennifer is looooong gone. He called her fat + she told him to f*** off. Jesse has influence on him. Them bad judgements are his fault. He’s S-C-U-M. Morrisseys downfall started the day that arsehole came to his life. What you’re not sayin is that Moz is an alcoholic. He surrounds himself with alcoholics. He’s a mean ass bitch whilst he drinks + degrades everyone he’s with whilst he’s pounding the vodka. He’s emotionally abusive jackoff. That’s why his only friends are people he pays. Do you agree?
I wouldn't comment on his drinking habits.
what I am doing this coming sunday is a ritual burning of all my Smiths and Moz collection which includes much sought after items including reel around the fountain 7", expensive test pressings etc. I want these items off the streets.

When I was offered the job Damo is doing, I was told by Irving Azoff that it's £1500 per week, All expenses paid and £4,500 per night hotel room. I'm not cleaning a toilet for anyone. I don't even do my own!!

I can second that , I don't always like that Alistair, guy that Kristeen used to know, hes a contrary shit who doesn't seem to care who he falls out with. In the short time I knew him I've seen him mouth off and fall out with Julie Burchill, Kristeen , Tony Visconti, Charles Murry and on and on- he is as bad as Morrissey , people like him and he f***s them off. Bright guy, funny as f*** at times but weird and his own wort enemy.
I only mention him,again, as when I used to know him he said the very same. Basically that yes Kristeen is a bit damaged and the moment she decided to take her band with with her on tour her days were numbered but he also said that , and this is why I mention it really , Jesse is a complete twat , from what he has heard Jesse most certainly had it out for Kristeen . Telling Moz any little thing she said on FB , spreading stories about her . I actually was with him when he emailed Kristeen telling her to watch out for him. I think she thought he was playing games, as he likes to do.
I've heard about Jesse using the Morrissey's female audience like a pick up joint, miss treating young women He seems like a complete c*** . Nothing more than an alcoholic waste of space. I know one of the women he went with, the way he treated her was disgusting.
When Morrissey made the comeback with Quarry things were going good, the moment he met Jesse things got worse and worse. I personally think having Kristeen and Tony around, both of whom were using Moz as well, compounded things. In short Morrissey had Sarah, who was stealing from him and using him as her own personal bank account Jesse who is the ultimate using yes man, Kristeen and Tony who were again using him and saying quite nasty things about him in private- I wont share what I've heard she used to say about Moz while she was touring with him, very cruel when you consider he was giving her help with her career. She was also a serious leak.It's no wonder Moz went off the rails around 2010 to 2014.
I think due to moz being mentally ill he becomes overly involved and needy with the small number of friends he has, this then results in him being easy to use.
It did seem like he was clearing house a few years ago but he made the mistake of keeping Jesse. The other big mistake was having his nephew around , he uses his own uncle for attention and as a business stepping stone , like Jake but without the skill

Whatever has happened with Moz over the last 10 years, it seems to have no sign of stopping. Its all a bit sad really . Its a shame, as I think he remains quite a shy , sensitive man underneath it all . he just trusts all the wrong people of late.

Fking hell this is all a bit 'juicy'. I know I shouldn't read it but I just can't help it. Rather far too much info to be idle gossip. In my opinion. Can't be doing wonders for Mozzers mental state though.

I can second that , I don't always like that Alistair, guy that Kristeen used to know, hes a contrary shit who doesn't seem to care who he falls out with. In the short time I knew him I've seen him mouth off and fall out with Julie Burchill, Kristeen , Tony Visconti, Charles Murry and on and on- he is as bad as Morrissey , people like him and he f***s them off. Bright guy, funny as f*** at times but weird and his own wort enemy.
I only mention him,again, as when I used to know him he said the very same. Basically that yes Kristeen is a bit damaged and the moment she decided to take her band with with her on tour her days were numbered but he also said that , and this is why I mention it really , Jesse is a complete twat , from what he has heard Jesse most certainly had it out for Kristeen . Telling Moz any little thing she said on FB , spreading stories about her . I actually was with him when he emailed Kristeen telling her to watch out for him. I think she thought he was playing games, as he likes to do.
I've heard about Jesse using the Morrissey's female audience like a pick up joint, miss treating young women He seems like a complete c*** . Nothing more than an alcoholic waste of space. I know one of the women he went with, the way he treated her was disgusting.
When Morrissey made the comeback with Quarry things were going good, the moment he met Jesse things got worse and worse. I personally think having Kristeen and Tony around, both of whom were using Moz as well, compounded things. In short Morrissey had Sarah, who was stealing from him and using him as her own personal bank account Jesse who is the ultimate using yes man, Kristeen and Tony who were again using him and saying quite nasty things about him in private- I wont share what I've heard she used to say about Moz while she was touring with him, very cruel when you consider he was giving her help with her career. She was also a serious leak.It's no wonder Moz went off the rails around 2010 to 2014.
I think due to moz being mentally ill he becomes overly involved and needy with the small number of friends he has, this then results in him being easy to use.
It did seem like he was clearing house a few years ago but he made the mistake of keeping Jesse. The other big mistake was having his nephew around , he uses his own uncle for attention and as a business stepping stone , like Jake but without the skill

Whatever has happened with Moz over the last 10 years, it seems to have no sign of stopping. Its all a bit sad really . Its a shame, as I think he remains quite a shy , sensitive man underneath it all . he just trusts all the wrong people of late.

WHAT HE SAID

Back
Top Bottom