Morrissey Central "Oh Sigh" - link to Der Spiegel fraudulent journalist Claas Relotius

Oh Sigh - Morrissey Central
December 20, 2018

https://www.yahoo.com/news/der-spie...trated-years-long-134139746.html?guccounter=1

Germany: Der Spiegel says star reporter made up material - Yahoo

Excerpt:

BERLIN (AP) — An award-winning journalist who worked for Der Spiegel, one of Germany's leading news outlets, has left the weekly magazine after evidence emerged that he committed journalistic fraud "on a grand scale" over a number of years, the publication said Wednesday.

Spiegel published a lengthy report on its website after conducting an initial internal probe of the work of Claas Relotius, a 33-year-old staff writer known for vivid investigative stories. The magazine said Relotius resigned Monday after admitting some of his articles included made-up material from interviews that never happened.

The Hamburg-based magazine said Relotius contributed almost to 60 articles published in print or online since 2011, first as a freelance writer before being hired full-time last year. The reporter previously worked for other German and Swiss publications and won numerous awards, including CNN Journalist of the Year in 2014.

Spiegel said Relotius acknowledged fabricating parts of at least 14 stories, including a piece about an American woman who he said volunteered to witness the executions of death row inmates, such as one in Texas at the beginning of the year.

Relotius didn't immediately respond to an emailed request for comment.

The case, which is still being investigated, "marks a low point in the 70-year history of Der Spiegel," the magazine said.

Recall the Morrissey interview in Der Spiegel in Nov. 2017 in which Morrissey denied saying some of the things printed, later refuted when the journalist Juliane Liebert released the audio file of the interview. It's unclear how the journalist Claas Relotius relates to Morrissey other than the Der Speigel link.

Related items:

Last edited:
Well, Der Spiegel found out that this guy committed many frauds and then fired him. This shows that the magazine has a moral backbone. Unless something else is proven, this has absolutely nothing to do with Juliane Liebert and Morrissey. He really has become Donald Trump, our Moz. He'll carry this grudge, along with thousands of others, to his grave and will use any possible tangent to prove that he is right, even when he has been shown to be in the wrong. Like Der Spiegel did by putting the interview tape into the public arena.

On the contrary, I think Der Spiegel should have noticed long before this man was a fraud. The extent of the lies, as much in time as in the seriousness of the issues, talks very bad about the qualitiy control of Der Spiegel over the journalists they hire. In no way I'm inclined to believe more in the word of a journalist hired by a newssite whose lack of ability to hire honest journalists has been proved, than in an artist who has more than thirty years of honest career.

Really?? I find it so incredibly rich that you are telling somebody to improve their posts! Honestly though, are you autistic? I don’t mean that as an insult, there is nothing shameful about autism. It’s just that I have some insight and helpful advice should you want to reach out?

WTF? you see no need to improve your posts asserting that there are people INSIDE A MIRROR?:crazy:

WTF? you see no need to improve your posts asserting that there are people INSIDE A MIRROR?:crazy:
Huh? I haven’t posted in this thread until the post where I asked if you are autistic? I have no idea what mirror you’re talking about, but whatever. You didn’t answer the question?

On the contrary, I think Der Spiegel should have noticed long before this man was a fraud. The extent of the lies, as much in time as in the seriousness of the issues, talks very bad about the qualitiy control of Der Spiegel over the journalists they hire. In no way I'm inclined to believe more in the word of a journalist hired by a newssite whose lack of ability to hire honest journalists has been proved, than in an artist who has more than thirty years of honest career.
Okay. But there is audio of Morrissey from the interview saying the things printed in Der Spiegel that people found so outrageous and controversial.

Huh? I haven’t posted in this thread until the post where I asked if you are autistic? I have no idea what mirror you’re talking about, but whatever. You didn’t answer the question?

WTF!? No idea about the mirror in the post you replied in your initial insane post????????????
:crazy:
you may be insane with hamburger syndrome if you dont know about the mirror your own self replied to.

thats why I always recommend you get a vaccine if you been exposed to the sucky Comet cd.:lbf:

Okay. But there is audio of Morrissey from the interview saying the things printed in Der Spiegel that people found so outrageous and controversial.

dont you know that commies make fake interviews of all kinds? including the audio?

THEY HAVE BEEN MAKING FAKE INTREVIEWS, all had AUDIOo_O

dont you know that commies make fake interviews of all kinds? including the audio?

THEY HAVE BEEN MAKING FAKE INTREVIEWS, all had AUDIOo_O

People do make up audio but it's quite obvious Moz would have taken the rag to court if it was made up. Also there are too many over laps with things he said previously in over interviews

You see there is no point Moz Central saying the German rag lied as Moz has been caught out lying so many times you have to wonder if he knows what the truth is

People do make up audio but it's quite obvious Moz would have taken the rag to court if it was made up. Also there are too many over laps with things he said previously in over interviews

You see there is no point Moz Central saying the German rag lied as Moz has been caught out lying so many times you have to wonder if he knows what the truth is

:rolleyes:

you are not the sharpest knife are you? a true sign you are in some sock puppet way related
to surface.:balloon:

NOBODY SUED DIE SPIEGEL OVER THE
FAKE AUDIO INTERVIEWS!! they have

been making them for many many years and nobody
sued!!

because commie wabos (skinny) would automatically lap at their FAKE
AUDIO INTERVIEWS:expressionless: if you said they were making fake news the
skinny commies would berate you:swear:swear
turns out all is FAKE 1oo PERCENT FAKE INTERVIEWS:censored:

doh:

You can find my explanation to this :handpointup: is in my previous post.

Depressing. These people visiting a site of an artist that they can not stand.

SAD AND INSANE.

Wouldn’t bother with them entertaining the fact that the tape was edited by the interviewer and maybe even the publication. It’s not what words of his were published, it’s what was not published. And then the general media pulling things out of context turning it into clickbait.

Have a Merry Christ-myth Countthree! ;):)

And who does that benefit?

Coming on to a site dedicated to an artist who’s views , recent music or band members you don’t like... it’s called TROLLING.

Have to disagree here KS. I never really did align myself with his views, I don't like his recent music, and I think he has discarded, on several occasions, some of the best musicians in the business, but I don't consider myself a troll any more than you are for never seeing a wrinkle in his persona.

I come here to visit the Christmas of Morrissey past and the kind posters that continue to provide such great material to the time that I appreciated him and his music most. I think there is value to this and is quite beneficial to other like minded soloists as well.

Have to disagree here KS. I never really did align myself with his views, I don't like his recent music, and I think he has discarded, on several occasions, some of the best musicians in the business, but I don't consider myself a troll any more than you are for never seeing a wrinkle in his persona.

I come here to visit the Christmas of Morrissey past and the kind posters that continue to provide such great material to the time that I appreciated him and his music most. I think there is value to this and is quite beneficial to other like minded soloists as well.

:crazy:

This has got to be the post of the year :clap:

Happy Christmas to you evennow :christmastree:
Also best wishes for 2019 :thumbsup:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

This has got to be the post of the year :clap:

Happy Christmas to you evennow :christmastree:
Also best wishes for 2019 :thumbsup:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

o_O

Oy.
the two of you would probably kill the mah jongg tournament with the kvetching over at the old folks home:lbf:

Ok pal, seeing as it's Christmas I'll give you a response :thumb:(we ain't gonna make a habit of this so make the most of it :cool:)

GET 4KD :tiphat: :greatbritain::knife:

Benny-the-British-Butcher

you and Barnaby Jones "AINT"?????? we AINT?? WTF?
are you butchering bo weevills in Alabama?:lbf:

Poor clod:rolleyes:

He was a poster boy for the 1960s counterculture, and once declared himself an anarchist, but now considers himself a conservative, and has expressed his admiration for Margaret Thatcher.

5-44.jpg

Coming onto this site and CONTINUALLY having an ‘objective opinion’ is TROLLING.
There is nothing positive about it. How does it benefit you? How does it benefit anyone ?
And you upvoting other troll posts views that you agree with, views that support your anti-Morrissey agenda IS TROLLING, the same goes for the trolls that upvote your troll posts.
Really is a sad way to spend your time Pep.

CONTINUALLY coming onto a site of an artist
who’s views, recent music or band members you don’t like IS TROLLING.

It MAKES NO SENSE.

IT IS HATEFUL AND .... ISANE.
What kind of mental illness do blind Morrissey supporters have that makes them post text like this?

Is there a name for it? You do realize that you are not helping his cause, don't you?

I mean, not that he has much of audience left, and this is the only site that fans come to in any measurable amount.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom