Oh no...

I accidentally bought 4 tickets for the Sunday gig when I needed 4 for Saturday. NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

What does one do in this situation?

unlucky, i nearly did that in all the excitement, go back on and book your tickets for saturday, then sell the 4 tickets, you will easily sell them, probably by the end of the day

shit!!!!saturday and sunday sld out within a minute

I accidentally bought 4 tickets for the Sunday gig when I needed 4 for Saturday. NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Cancel, ring the the ticketservice and the info you have regarding the
ticketnumbers you bought, and I think you can make a switch for saturday
or at least yer money back

[isn't their a law for online ticket buying, that you have a cancel oportunity
within some amount of time?]

Cancel, ring the the ticketservice and the info you have regarding the
ticketnumbers you bought, and I think you can make a switch for saturday
or at least yer money back

[isn't their a law for online ticket buying, that you have a cancel oportunity
within some amount of time?]

"Terms and Conditions for Ticket Purchase

Your use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions.

Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled, moved to another date, or if details of the event are significantly changed after an order is placed (significant changes being a change of headline act (concerts only), venue or show time). "

Bastards

I'd be more than happy to take 2 of your Sunday night tix if you want to off-load them...

Give me a shout back if you're interested.

Thanks

Oh no! I accidentally bought two for Friday and two for Sunday and I will be there both nights! The guy who put my order through sounded stressed already and it was only 9.01! I might call him back this afternoon and see how the poor lamb is...

if i was you, i'd go on the sunday. they won't let you in, on the saturday, with the tickets you've bought.

im sorry Captain,
but this is too funny, you of all people should have been prepared for this.
lol
*blows kissy*

Back
Top Bottom