Off-topic fight thread

Re: Morrissey attacks 'blustering jingoism' of Olympic Games - Guardian 6 August

Oh, I didn't realise you were being sarcastic!:rolleyes: and your use of K-E-W-L is so MAJOR-ly razor sharp, I'm like..:o:blushing: so crushed!!!!

chill dude, this is online. 'online' and 'I.R.L' are DIFFERENT!......or are you suggesting i might be a real, genuine psychopath who's gonna jump on a plane and take it all to the 'next level'? ;) cuz i mash up 'online' & 'i.r.l' and pretend to be me pretending to be someone else pretending to be me pretending to be crazeeeeeeeeee! :straightface:

View attachment 13932

I can see where you're coming from, what with the Batman Slaughter. Still, you must be old enough to pack a gun now. That's if you've learned how to shoot one [rollseyes] It must be kinda gross not being able to step out when there so many zombie-flesh eating bath-salt casualties ripping flesh,,. No wonder you spend so much time in this peaceful haven of sanity and tranquility.

just keep your distance in the corridors, don't corpse me and i won't drag you into my cell. again. ........unless, of course, i'm confusin you with another !Viva.....you could always change your screenhandle and drop that dumbass 'scary' avatar to present a more....appropriate image to my psychotic gaze...here's one for your new screenhandle:

'Leave !ViVa Alone!'

View attachment 13931:

we iz so off-topik here we cuds derail tha fred. u wanna get butt-naked an oil up for some man-on-man wrestling, meet me in 'The Pigsty' boy. otherwise, STFU and don't holla back or i haz 2 ansa cuz i is OCD so bad can't do lotz of stuffs. why i gots 'secretary'. OCD is not cool, or k-e-w-l. I haz 2 wash my handz each time i touchez this kbrd or i gets itchies. datz y i dktate 2 Shazza.

you put me 'on Ignore' now, and i'll leave u be?......good boy....otherwise you gonna be sad, real sad....

View attachment 13933

regards

Is threatening to rape !Viva! meant to be funny or cool ? Or part of your "art installation project" ?

Re: Appalled because of no Smiths/Morrissey songs at Opening Ceremony

And the reason I'm obsessed with the frink is...??? You know my type, you had me all figured out last week, remember?

First off, I didn't call you gay. I said I suspected, based on deduction and implications, that you had a bi-curious thing for NHNS a year ago. This has been all but verified by your actions according to two first-hand witnesses involved.

Secondly, if the best you can do to verify your lack of a crush of NHNS is to say that you post in the Frink thread, well, you ain't helping yourself, sister.

You fatter yourself. Put that cookie down!

:lbf:

Forgive me for being serious on here for a minute, but you are one miserable piece of f***ing shit

So is Morrissey, but that doesn't seem to bother anyone here.

Lesbians, homosexuals, twats, c***s...you have a hateful, shitty description for just about everybody you cross paths with, don't you?

You've figured me out. You're the Sherlock Holmes of Solo.

Didn't you say you had kids?

Yeah, but I lied...you know, because I'm such a liar, and a sociopath, and all the other things that people say about me based on nothing but internet posts.

It's amazing anybody would want to breed with the likes of you

Yeah, well, the world is full of mystery and wonder.

Go die in a hole, you bloodless twat.

Ow ! Wasn't that a bit much ? It's not as though PreganantForTheLastTime is , umm, I don't know ... BrummieBoy :rolleyes:

First off, I didn't call you gay. I said I suspected, based on deduction and implications, that you had a bi-curious thing for NHNS a year ago. This has been all but verified by your actions according to two first-hand witnesses involved.

Secondly, if the best you can do to verify your lack of a crush of NHNS is to say that you post in the Frink thread, well, you ain't helping yourself, sister.

You're making a strange assumption that I would lament the loss of friendship of someone, Viva, who before I even spoke to him personally trolled one of my ten flickr accounts online to find compromising photos then forwarded the photo(s) to you. That this is the sort of person I'd be chummy with? Trust me, Skylarker. You can lick his ass all day long, he ain't your friend either. He's looking out for number one.

Last edited:

Ow ! Wasn't that a bit much ? It's not as though PreganantForTheLastTime is , umm, I don't know ... BrummieBoy :rolleyes:

No, I held back, if you want to know the truth.

You're making a strange assumption that I would lament the loss of friendship of someone, Viva, who before I even spoke to him personally trolled one of my ten flickr accounts online to find compromising photos then forwarded the photo(s) to you. That this is the sort of person I'd be chummy with? Trust me, Skylarker. You can lick his all day long, he ain't your friend either. He's looking out for number one.

Except when the tit thing happened, there was other drama going on, and I was beered out my mind, so telling you about the tit pic before sorting things out was a big mistake.

Secondly, you told me, I believe both publicly and in PMs, that the pic had resulted from someone else having trolled you previously (I don't remember the details, but if I cared enough to scan through old threads and PMs, I'd find it.)

This is, by the way, way more discussion about your breasts than I care to have.

Additionally, you seem obsessed with the notion of deriding or mitigating how much of a friend he is or is not, or what his motives in talking to me are..blah blah blah. None of this concerns you at all; the matter at hand is centered around your public bitch-torrent at him, NHNS, and me. Viva could tell me to f*** off and I'd still say everything I'm saying about you, because you're f***ed up.

Lastly, you didn't seem to mind his "trolling" and self centeredness when you helped him cover up his California trip thing...don't you remember admitting to that just a few days ago, how you lied to help valdiate the story about the plane trip? And didn't you even go into detail about how you even had to speak to him offsite, on Facebook, to make sure there were no holes in the story? And that was what, two whole months after the tit pic incident? You seemed to have had no problem forgiving him at the time...of course, at that point, you were eager to lube up any possible scenario that would result in you getting into good graces with NHNS, so that you could meet up. Which you did.

But go on...I want to hear about what a phony liar I am.

Except when the tit thing happened, there was other drama going on, and I was beered out my mind, so telling you about the tit pic before sorting things out was a big mistake.

Secondly, you told me, I believe both publicly and in PMs, that the pic had resulted from someone else having trolled you previously (I don't remember the details, but if I cared enough to scan through old threads and PMs, I'd find it.)

This is, by the way, way more discussion about your breasts than I care to have.

Additionally, you seem obsessed with the notion of deriding or mitigating how much of a friend he is or is not, or what his motives in talking to me are..blah blah blah. None of this concerns you at all; the matter at hand is centered around your public bitch-torrent at him, NHNS, and me. Viva could tell me to f*** off and I'd still say everything I'm saying about you, because you're f***ed up.

Lastly, you didn't seem to mind his "trolling" and self centeredness when you helped him cover up his California trip thing...don't you remember admitting to that just a few days ago, how you lied to help valdiate the story about the plane trip? And didn't you even go into detail about how you even had to speak to him offsite, on Facebook, to make sure there were no holes in the story? And that was what, two whole months after the tit pic incident? You seemed to have had no problem forgiving him at the time...of course, at that point, you were eager to lube up any possible scenario that would result in you getting into good graces with NHNS, so that you could meet up. Which you did.

But go on...I want to hear about what a phony liar I am.

feck_medium.gif

I never called you a liar. I called you an ass licker.

This is boring.

feck_medium.gif

I never called you a liar. I called you an ass licker.

This is boring.

I don't really care what the f*** you call me, you fat c***, or how boring this is, just as long as I keep it up until you f***ing leave.

I don't really care what the f*** you call me, you fat c***, or how boring this is, just as long as I keep it up until you f***ing leave.

Am I cramping your Asshole Style? :D

Um, no, my Asshole Style doing just fine. You're just really annoying, that's all.

Waaah.

Meanwhile, shortly before the birth of BrummieBoy...

Image1.jpg

No, no, no...I'm not buying the beached whale impersonation. Take off your shirt and try it again.

Whales are awesome! Especially when they're a bitch. :thumb:

Whales are awesome! Especially when they're a bitch. :thumb:

Is that thumb like the one you stick in your gash, because no guy will f*** you?

Is that thumb like the one you stick in your gash, because no guy will f*** you?

NO guy as in New Order guy? I guess. Thousand points of light for the win.

Back
Top Bottom