Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

“More precious was the light in your eyes than all the roses of the world.”

You hear that? Stop sending flowers. He doesn’t care about them anymore. Instead, prepare to send flowers to the site of MozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZ’s final resting place, for the Earth is calling for his body.

Tick tock...
⏳
don't be a c*** all your miserable life have a day off

Perhaps you could use your day off to learn how to operate the 'Reply' function that this website uses? It's very straightforward but seems to be beyond your feeble abilities.
Idiot.jpg

Another hero gaining skinny’s affections

Cancel culture

What do you think your best post was, you seemed pretty proud of yourself when you posted LOL after the Manchester terrorist attack that killed 22 kids.
are YOU that troll? because you and that troll are the only people claiming ive ever posted this. everyone else knows it's absolute nonsense. i rarely post 'LOL' as it is. if you could direct me to this post where i supposedly wrote this, id be very grateful. you're dumb as a f***ing stump, you know that?

so not only did i supposedly write "LOL" but now i seemed "pretty proud of myself" after having done so. oh really, surface? exactly what did i say to make you infer that i was "pretty proud of myself"? because what you're saying is that you seem to have witnessed this behaviour. so please, tell me what i said. tell me what i did to make you think i seemed "pretty proud of myself". ill wait.

are YOU that troll? because you and that troll are the only people claiming ive ever posted this. everyone else knows it's absolute nonsense. i rarely post 'LOL' as it is. if you could direct me to this post where i supposedly wrote this, id be very grateful. you're dumb as a f***ing stump, you know that?

So why did you try and back track with this post?

it was really wrong to be having any other thoughts whatsoever but those devoted to the manchester tragedy. the thread, unbeknownst to me, had become not a "post whatever you are thinking" but a "post something related to the manchester tragedy" thread. that was my mistake, i guess. that and not making the same evaluative judgement that the lives of children lost in manchester are somehow more important than the lives of children lost everywhere in the world that a few of you seemingly have made (fyi acton: beautiful children meet horrendous ends every day in the world). next time i hear of a bomb killing children in the middle east will it be okay to post whatever i am thinking here or must all my thoughts go to that event too? or are the children of manchester a different kind of children, more worthy of pause and mourning? sorry if i dont hold with that way of thinking.

So why did you try and back track with this post?

it was really wrong to be having any other thoughts whatsoever but those devoted to the manchester tragedy. the thread, unbeknownst to me, had become not a "post whatever you are thinking" but a "post something related to the manchester tragedy" thread. that was my mistake, i guess. that and not making the same evaluative judgement that the lives of children lost in manchester are somehow more important than the lives of children lost everywhere in the world that a few of you seemingly have made (fyi acton: beautiful children meet horrendous ends every day in the world). next time i hear of a bomb killing children in the middle east will it be okay to post whatever i am thinking here or must all my thoughts go to that event too? or are the children of manchester a different kind of children, more worthy of pause and mourning? sorry if i dont hold with that way of thinking.
again, if you could direct me to this post that made you infer all of this, as well as that i was "pretty proud of myself". because i dont remember it the way you do. and considering my iq is probably 5X higher than yours, im afraid im going to have to go with my memory of events until you do so.

I think you will find it was Calamine Lotion who you had the spat about you LOL post with.
that's interesting because you seem to know more about it than anybody. well, that is, more about what the troll said about it, not more about the reality of what actually happened. show me where me and calamine lotion had this chat. show me where i said "LOL". please, i IMPLORE you.

what do you think, vegan cro? does surface strike you as just the sort of anonymous troll who would go around making up nasty defamatory things about nice canadian girls?

Back
Top Bottom