Nominate 'Frinkiest photo of the year 2009' poll

Kewpie

Subscriber
Hi guys, since 2008 I added this category to the annual polls.

I'm going to post a poll thread later this month, would like to have 10-12 nominations.

Frinkiest Photo of the Year 2008

Just make sure that photos are taken in December 2008 - November 2009.

Deadline for the nominations is 29th November 2009.

Thank you very much for your help. :)

Here's some of them :D
2106332.jpg

Can anyone tell me who took this photo?
mozsailor1.jpg

53177_2-1.jpg

Last edited:
I like the one with Adrian Charles and the orange bitch off the one show, where Moz is standing in between the two of them. His aura, charisma and beauty radiates from that photo with those two mingers beside him.

Frankly..the naked group shot is embarrassing....I mean you'd not want to leave it lying around when the mother in law popped in for tea:squiffy:

Frankly..the naked group shot is embarrassing....I mean you'd not want to leave it lying around when the mother in law popped in for tea:squiffy:

Well anything that shows his pubes and I'm a very happy girl, I printed it out and stuck it on my bedroom wall.

By the way, does anyone have that beautiful photo, it's a recent one. Moz and the band are sat back on a sofa and it's taken from the right of him, he's sat next to Jesse (as always) and he's lying his head back and looking at the camera. I can't find it anywhere.

I like the one with Adrian Charles and the orange bitch off the one show, where Moz is standing in between the two of them. His aura, charisma and beauty radiates from that photo with those two mingers beside him.

omg really? lmao, i never saw that... *cough* pm please *cough*

Well anything that shows his pubes and I'm a very happy girl, I printed it out and stuck it on my bedroom wall.

Moz's pubes on your bedroom wall!!!:eek:that's just wrong wrong wrong.:rolleyes:

I don't see anything wrong with that. :D

Haha...you would if you had a teenage daughter who thinks your seriously uncool and embarrassing in the first place.:lbf:

my nominations...
13.jpg

Salisbury 2/11/09 by Gerrymander

Untitled-1-6.jpg

swords booklet.

my nominations...
13.jpg

Salisbury 2/11/09 by Gerrymander

Untitled-1-6.jpg

swords booklet.

Darling Lottie that's the shirt I had a chunk of! woo so cool to have a photo of that!

I second this nomination!
13.jpg

omg really? lmao, i never saw that... *cough* pm please *cough*

f***ing love the look on his face in this photo, pardon my swearing but I just had to emphasize my lust haha :horny:

9fuz9h.jpg

:horny::horny::horny::horny::horny:

f***ing love the look on his face in this photo, pardon my swearing but I just had to emphasize my lust haha :horny:

9fuz9h.jpg

:horny::horny::horny::horny::horny:

oooh i never saw this, thankyou, i bet that was the fasttest promo shot ever, he looks like he just wants to go 'urgh get off me' and start flicking them away..
:lbf:

oh and this should NOT be nominated, at all.

Have you seen the clips of his One Show appearance on YouTube - poor Moz! That Oompa Loompa/woman makes we want to throw things at my TV.

Why did he even go on? No one needs publicity that badly!:squiffy:

I love the Salisbury 2/11 photo :horny:

Have you seen the clips of his One Show appearance on YouTube - poor Moz! That Oompa Loompa/woman makes we want to throw things at my TV.

The best part was the next day's show, when the 'Blow' family from Manchester phoned up and complained that Morrissey had made them out out to be thugs when they'd played with him in the street and pushed him around in his little trolley. :lbf: Busted, Moz.

Frankly..the naked group shot is embarrassing....

For Moz & the boys. Do not like this photo, sorry. :rolleyes:

I prefer:

(tho I think I love it more of Matt :o:))

derob.jpg

Photo by Flickr user DeRob / Antwerp - Koningin Elisabethzaal

and... :love:

ineedabettername.jpg

Great Yarmouth, Britannia Pier / Photo by Flickr user "i need a better name"

Back
Top Bottom