Noel Gallagher's wish in a recent interview

A

anonymous

"Mais ce que je voudrais plus que tout, c’est écrire une chanson pour Morrissey."
"What I would want to do more than anything, is to compose a song for Morrissey."

https://www.ouest-france.fr/festiva...du-dimanche-au-festival-du-roi-arthur-5934836

Oh no, this bloke - who hasn't got any talent except for the masses who don't know anything about music and think he is a genius - must stay where he is. I got headaches when I hear that certain young Smiths rating Oasis. They are a third division band, really, musically, I said musically, not commercially, ok ;)

I've got a soft spot for Noel. He's a serious Smiths diehard and a good friend of Johnny - I'd be interested to see what he might come up with.

I think he could come up with something good. If anything what I think Noel needs is an editor. Someone he might listen to who will say no this is no good

"Mais ce que je voudrais plus que tout, c’est écrire une chanson pour Morrissey."
"What I would want to do more than anything, is to compose a song for Morrissey."

https://www.ouest-france.fr/festiva...du-dimanche-au-festival-du-roi-arthur-5934836

Oh no, this bloke - who hasn't got any talent except for the masses who don't know anything about music and think he is a genius - must stay where he is. I got headaches when I hear that certain young Smiths rating Oasis. They are a third division band, really, musically, I said musically, not commercially, ok ;)

If you think Noel Gallagher has no talent then you are full of shit. Go and listen to Live Forever. Go and listen to Sad Song. Go and listen to The Masterplan. Go and listen to all of the B Sides he wrote.

I'm not a massive Oasis fan, but I know a good f***ing record when I hear it.

I can't see it being worse than what Morrissey's doing lately and it could be quite a bit better. Unfortunately, I don't think he's open to opportunities like this.

If you think Noel Gallagher has no talent then you are full of shit. Go and listen to Live Forever. Go and listen to Sad Song. Go and listen to The Masterplan. Go and listen to all of the B Sides he wrote.

I'm not a massive Oasis fan, but I know a good f***ing record when I hear it.

You make me smile, you are speaking like them with a lot of swear words.

Each one is entitled to their opinion. I don't rate them.

I thought him and his brother were dead but they only managed to look like zombies.

Back
Top Bottom