No more nasty, nasty placards

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
0Ljm3VD.jpg

Who in the hell over the age of 12 uses a clear purse? I noticed it doesn’t say anything about signs. What’s with the overly-strict security at these shows, does he really fear for his safety? He’s not exactly Richard Spencer, or Tommy Robinson; he’s not that high profile really. Is there a milk shake van in place at these shows?

Who in the hell over the age of 12 uses a clear purse? I noticed it doesn’t say anything about signs. What’s with the overly-strict security at these shows, does he really fear for his safety? He’s not exactly Richard Spencer, or Tommy Robinson; he’s not that high profile really. Is there a milk shake van in place at these shows?

Fkn 'tard, 'clear bags', and 'purses'. I've never seen a 'clear purse'...have you?

Are you really questioning any form of security arrangements in this day & age?

Skiddy has decided to try & get something rolled up & inserted anally because he wants to be stripped searched by some macho security guard. That'll keep him outta trouble.

Well I hope this show goes ahead, and is a major success for both Moz & all the many fans...would be good to read that this tour is back on track without any glitches from certain quarters.

Don't lose faith
I know it's gonna happen..

Happy Moz = Happy audience = Unhappy Skiddy. Suck it up Skidders.

Skinny let us know if there is any change in the parking fees.
If you are not already in the insane asylum.

Since you joined in July, you have posted 24 messages all relating to Skinny. Are you a physco stalker or simply another window licker related to the other f***wit Vegan Cro?

the nasty fan have ruined it for the rest of us. this remind me of 9/11 when the terrorist ruined going to the airport. this is awful.

Skinny,when you count the number of posts a member has made, thats psycho stalking.
why dont you go count all the posts by your fellow pseudonym entities.

AHA the head pseudonym let it slip!! they are all pseudonyms:lbf:

not that it needed confirmation.:lbf:

Back
Top Bottom