No more Mr. Jackpots

Skylarker

People come second, or possibly third.

Does he become a fish and fight Nazis? If not, then I think I’ve got the better part of the deal.
I love Mr. Limpet.

I downloaded the wrong season's Episode 7. Getting the daggers. Hope your night's going better.

I love Mr. Limpet.

I downloaded the wrong season's Episode 7. Getting the daggers. Hope your night's going better.

I’m chewing on ice and watching TCM. The night could only get better if I had a Big Mac and some dick.

Christ I haven't had a Bic Mac in quite some time. That sounds great.

Let me know how the dick goes.

Christ I haven't had a Bic Mac in quite some time. That sounds great.

Let me know how the dick goes.

I did not have a Big Mac. I had some ice cream though. Didn’t read it carefully when I bought it. It was supposed to be malted milk balls ice cream, and it was, but for some reason they put fudge covered potatoes in it. Lol. Like wtf?

Also, no dick for me. I will just have to bust out my dildo. I have two because I have an oral fixation.

I did not have a Big Mac. I had some ice cream though. Didn’t read it carefully when I bought it. It was supposed to be malted milk balls ice cream, and it was, but for some reason they put fudge covered potatoes in it. Lol. Like wtf?

Also, no dick for me. I will just have to bust out my dildo. I have two because I have an oral fixation.
Who doesn't?

I wouldn’t say either is wrong. I’m from the South so more often than not I’m knowingly simplifying sentences and using contractions and such.

I would say the more explanatory you are with sentence structure the more it would be considered proper English.

Back
Top Bottom