No more Mr. Jackpots

Skylarker

Take a little drink from the liar's cup.

!Viva Hate!

pls scream inside your heart ⚧

Skylarker

Skylarker

Skylarker

I'm about to watch Saul.

Skylarker

Does he become a fish and fight Nazis? If not, then I think I’ve got the better part of the deal.
I love Mr. Limpet.

I downloaded the wrong season's Episode 7. Getting the daggers. Hope your night's going better.

Skylarker

Christ I haven't had a Bic Mac in quite some time. That sounds great.

Let me know how the dick goes.

Skylarker

!Viva Hate!

Christ I haven't had a Bic Mac in quite some time. That sounds great.

Let me know how the dick goes.

I did not have a Big Mac. I had some ice cream though. Didn’t read it carefully when I bought it. It was supposed to be malted milk balls ice cream, and it was, but for some reason they put fudge covered potatoes in it. Lol. Like wtf?

Also, no dick for me. I will just have to bust out my dildo. I have two because I have an oral fixation.

Skylarker

I did not have a Big Mac. I had some ice cream though. Didn’t read it carefully when I bought it. It was supposed to be malted milk balls ice cream, and it was, but for some reason they put fudge covered potatoes in it. Lol. Like wtf?

Also, no dick for me. I will just have to bust out my dildo. I have two because I have an oral fixation.
Who doesn't?

!Viva Hate!

I wouldn’t say either is wrong. I’m from the South so more often than not I’m knowingly simplifying sentences and using contractions and such.

I would say the more explanatory you are with sentence structure the more it would be considered proper English.

Skylarker

Skylarker

'these need priced' is 100% wrong. you could say 'this need pricing' though.
You mean "needs" or did you turn black? If you meant "needs," I'm down like McCartney in '65.

Top Bottom