Official Facebook New York dates added: Hammerstein Ballroom (Mar 20), Apollo Theater (Mar 21)

March 20th, 2020: Hammerstein Ballroom
March 21st, 2020: Apollo Theater

Posted by GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn:

Also according to Morrissey Official on Facebook.

full

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
AMEX presale sold out for Apollo. Still some available for Hammerstein.

MrShoes

Anyone aware of the ticket prices for the Apollo?

Who has been to both venues. Does either one stand out against the other?

how many left for hammerstein? I suppose that one would require a lot of standing

Its all open for each of the three sections but doesn't indicate the remaining ticket count.

Balconies are seated, but "General Admission Seated" - FWIW.

What's the 'Bowery' presale code for Apollo?

lol terrible system

Using which internet browser?

What do you all think? Wait for General Sales tomorrow or go for the Center Balcony Row E seat now?

Anyone aware of the ticket prices for the Apollo?

Who has been to both venues. Does either one stand out against the other?
saw some reviews on Hammerstein, complaints about tight seating, low stage, seat obstruction, and ppl able to cut waiting lines. but problems could've been fixed. don't know about Apollo

saw some reviews on Hammerstein, complaints about tight seating, low stage, seat obstruction, and ppl able to cut waiting lines. but problems could've been fixed. don't know about Apollo
I was at the Hammerstein shows 10 years ago and had a great time. I was GA so I can't speak to the seating. Apollo is smaller and a great venue but no standing room, which for me is a downside. I think it will be 2 quite different shows.

I was at the Hammerstein shows 10 years ago and had a great time. I was GA so I can't speak to the seating. Apollo is smaller and a great venue but no standing room, which for me is a downside. I think it will be 2 quite different shows.
Yeah, Same about no standing room, I need to move freely.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom