Morrissey Central "New Order 2020, You Are In It Now" (April 30, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
Morrissey on the vodka,
pontificating again
safe in his ivory tower of knownothingness.
Who has a man slave in 2020.
Shove it up your arse twatty.

Reckon California Son Junior, you better fire that new intern from New Youraaaawk! Don't you f***ing know that the California Son's favorite president was Reagan!

It seems he has come down with a nasty case of posting incontinence. Someone's bored in lockdown.

Reckon California Son Junior, you better fire that new intern from New Youraaaawk! Don't you f***ing know that the California Son's favorite president was Reagan!
I thought his fave president was trump... wasn’t there a scratching on a re released vinyl about 3 years back. I think the etching said “ trump will kill America” yet another prediction from moz..... that most on here can’t stomach when he’s hit the bullseye....the way trump has handled this virus from day one has been pathetic, he will kill more Americans than what were killed during WW2.....

Morrissey on the vodka,
pontificating again
safe in his ivory tower of knownothingness.
Who has a man slave in 2020.
Shove it up your arse twatty.
You seem like quite an interesting fellow.

“Moss” will soon catch COVID-19, perish, and the world will be a much better place for savouring the delicious taste of meat.

Think I might ditch Morrissey for David Icke. At least Icke turned up for Wogan.

Didn’t know you liked em, you’ve never mentioned it before!!!!!!!!!
Just trying to keep it real. I remember a 1989 interview with Robert Smith on Rapido where he said "you'd have to be the most boring person in the world to only like one kind of music" and at the time I was 16 and thought "shit, that might be me". But you grow older and (hopefully) get to like other music. In other words we all like music other than Moz/Smiths. For me, that would be the likes of THE THE/Joy Division/Siouxsie/New Order/Pixies/Depeche Mode/Suede/Pulp/Gene/The Jam/The Cure/Kate Bush/Sack/Bowie/Lloyd Cole/Richard Hawley/Peter Hook/Ennio Morricone/Hans Zimmer. Etc etc. In the midst of life we are in debt etc.

Just trying to keep it real. I remember a 1989 interview with Robert Smith on Rapido where he said "you'd have to be the most boring person in the world to only like one kind of music" and at the time I was 16 and thought "shit, that might be me". But you grow older and (hopefully) get to like other music. In other words we all like music other than Moz/Smiths. For me, that would be the likes of THE THE/Joy Division/Siouxsie/New Order/Pixies/Depeche Mode/Suede/Pulp/Gene/The Jam/The Cure/Kate Bush/Sack/Bowie/Lloyd Cole/Richard Hawley/Peter Hook/Ennio Morricone/Hans Zimmer. Etc etc. In the midst of life we are in debt etc.
That’s the first time I’ve seen Sack listed alongside Kate Bush and Bowie. I believe it will also be the last. You always raise a smile from me Acton.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom