New Johnny single - "The Bright Parade"

I'm well jealous! Saw this video with his son accompanying him on stage and it looks heavenly - look the crowd reactions!!

Yes, really looking forward to it, those tiny venues that the site clown often refers too, don't seem that tiny to me.

:straightface:

looks like a VERY VERY VERY tiny small venue to the human:eyes:s.

I see the missus didnt take to my recommendation that DramaJ take up DJ duties.
Jr could carry the turntable, make it a family business. :menholdinghands::holdinghands:

Moz to :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft::

tenor.gif

away you go to make dramatic cometic sucky music with round bernard.:lbf:

:rolleyes:

sold out? i just pulled up 5 tix for each show at his dumb website?:lbf:
threw them back before i had to pay for them, let the missus buy them.:straightface:

Jr is opening act.doh:
We all know you'll be going to every date Johnny plays. How else can you can complain that they were the shittiest gigs you've seen in your life otherwise? :lbf:

vegan cro is just brain dead. I have never in my life seen anyone THIS STUPID.

Maybe it’s the lack of protein in his system.
Or a micro dick, who knows?

We all know you'll be going to every date Johnny plays. How else can you can complain that they were the shittiest gigs you've seen in your life otherwise? :lbf:

o_O

WtF??? you dont need to go to a :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: tiny gig
to know its going to be sucky :frogface: music FFS
there is ONE kind of cometic music .doh:
i may send him a care box full of containers of vegan porridge.
Missus would have to cook the pork chunks and put them in there.:pigface:

He's had 3 albums and 9 singles since 2013 when he finally went properly solo?

Not only that, wrote and recorded with Bryan Ferry, The The, Chris Spedding, Noel Gallagher, etc. Worked on various movie soundtracks including Spiderman & Godzilla. And wrote a great autobiography!

Not only that, wrote and recorded with Bryan Ferry, The The, Chris Spedding, Noel Gallagher, etc. Worked on various movie soundtracks including Spiderman & Godzilla. And wrote a great autobiography!

Godzilla? Are you sure? Source?

:straightface:

looks like a VERY VERY VERY tiny small venue to the human:eyes:s.

I see the missus didnt take to my recommendation that DramaJ take up DJ duties.
Jr could carry the turntable, make it a family business. :menholdinghands::holdinghands:

In 2013, I saw Johnny play a "secret" gig (word of mouth) at the Night and Day cafe in Manchester. It was £6 on the door, the venue could only fit about 120 people, he turned up at the very last minute and he'd only just started putting Smiths songs in his set so nobody knew what to expect. It was f***ing brilliant.

In 2013, I saw Johnny play a "secret" gig (word of mouth) at the Night and Day cafe in Manchester. It was £6 on the door, the venue could only fit about 120 people, he turned up at the very last minute and he'd only just started putting Smiths songs in his set so nobody knew what to expect. It was f***ing brilliant.

He seems to be really enjoying himself now, releasing singles when he writes them, huge Glastonbury gig along with the cameo with The Killers and selling out everywhere he plays in the UK. Wonder if Morrissey could sell out 2 nights at Manchester Albert Hall nowadays? Did you say you were going on the Thursday Amy?

Last edited:
vegan cro is just brain dead. I have never in my life seen anyone THIS STUPID.

Maybe it’s the lack of protein in his system.
Or a micro dick, who knows?

Jr, are there big placards onstage with the lyrics written on them, for the sucky :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: songs???
so the audience at least make one from the other.:postbox: and know that it is indeed
english hes singing.

be on the lookout for a care package of vegan porridge im sending the 'fam'.
in case they dont sell enough tix to buy food.:eyes:

He's had 3 albums and 9 singles since 2013 when he finally went properly solo?

The number of singles is irrelevant if taken off albums. All but two of his have been. Ok so he was prolific in 2013 and 2014 with an album each year but has been massively unprolific ever since with one album in 5 years.

The number of singles is irrelevant if taken off albums. All but two of his have been. Ok so he was prolific in 2013 and 2014 with an album each year but has been massively unprolific ever since with one album in 5 years.

If you say so, his last 2 singles haven't been on albums and both are this year. Not sure what the point is to your posts?

He seems to be really enjoying himself now, releasing singles when he writes them, huge Glastonbury gig along with the cameo with The Killers and selling out everywhere he plays in the UK. Wonder if Morrissey could sell out 2 nights at Manchester Albert Hall nowadays? Did you say you were going on the Thursday Amy?

I am, Surface! If we bump into each other we can say hello :guitar:

he has no money to go to any gigs :lbf:

and DramaJ doesnt sell enough to give any away.:rock:

Back
Top Bottom