New Johnny single - "The Bright Parade"

Yeah, sounds sort of made up.

Strange story for a straight guy to make up. It reminded me of the time Moz and James Maker had to flee from 'beer monsters' in Piccadilly (with far less success).

thats because :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: is not a 'straight guy'.:crazy:

he has beautiful boyfriends. wears tacky gay jewelry usually favored by older dames.:thumb:
has wig.:guardsman:
pocked himself full of tats at age 50:mad:
has missus as manager.:eek:

HOLI MOLI what A CATASTROPHE!!!:sleeping:

convenient that when he pulls off his shirt the camera goes off focus.:yum:

You sound very disappointed that there was not a clear shot of your fantasy boy Johnny shirtless - as was I! Too bad, he looks fit!

You sound very disappointed that there was not a clear shot of your fantasy boy Johnny shirtless - as was I! Too bad, he looks fit!

o_O

here is photo taken of DramaJ pupic on the video using a very delicate microscopic camera:

images

if you take a delicate microscopic camera and point at :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:
midsection at the appropriate frame, you get the expected:

JELLY-ROLLZ.gif

I really liked Call The Comet and Armatopia, but this is indeed quite run of the mill. But it's great to see Marr putting himself out there and releasing new music at this rate. All those years playing guitar for lesser talents like Modest Mouse and The Cribs seemed such a waste.

The number of singles is irrelevant if taken off albums. All but two of his have been. Ok so he was prolific in 2013 and 2014 with an album each year but has been massively unprolific ever since with one album in 5 years.

He has also been working on an album with Maxine Peake. I don't know whether anything else than The Priest has been heard anywhere though.

:straightface:

what an fing coincidence. Moz works with Thelma Houston and BOOM :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:
in typical monkey see monkey do fashion has to go out and 'work' with a chick
making suck music. its incredible.doh:

:straightface:

what an fing coincidence. Moz works with Thelma Houston and BOOM :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:
in typical monkey see monkey do fashion has to go out and 'work' with a chick
making suck music. its incredible.doh:

Johnny Marr's collaboration with Maxine Peake came out in 2017.

Back
Top Bottom