New 2011 UK tour ad in The Independent

Tour promo ad from todays 'Independent' newspaper ~

2011_uk_tour_ad2.jpg

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
'due to demand'?! how about the demand of the midlands/south west! Birmingham and Chelt pls!

comment hidden: troll
morrissey,I hope you rot in hell you pathetic bastard fat knacker.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry getting confused with the updated shows

which one was in an opara veneu

Leeds or PLymouth, or, or , or

seems Morrissey is more focusing on the UK if he can
add open dates, so Scandinavia is lucky again

Or was it the Copenhagen opera house

damn[yeah got me ' very best of' nothing to say bad about the sound or qoulity of video's
but it's just a cardbord box with 2 c'd's not even in a sleeve and some info than the little
words at the inside wher there's Morrissey with Sacha Distel pic, and some letters which
I can read if get my spectacles [NHS ofcourse:lbf:]

june july in Milddlesbrough or Pymouth would be nice seating at the balcony, as if there is

[and can buy some great looking original soccer shirts, for the friendly gasoline station
for the the saturday and monday papers and tabacco, he got 170, great Lad, I'd give
him 1 or 2 for free, seen the West Ham this years, but they had seasons with better looking
shirts, Aston Villa perhaps or QPR, as one travels always coming from the ferry and to Liverpool station
as a Dutch Lad, and London you must go by undeground to another station to travel north or east]

' and they say he's mentall'

:crazy:

sorry getting confused with the updated shows

which one was in an opara veneu

Leeds or PLymouth, or, or , or

seems Morrissey is more focusing on the UK if he can
add open dates, so Scandinavia is lucky again

Or was it the Copenhagen opera house

damn[yeah got me ' very best of' nothing to say bad about the sound or qoulity of video's
but it's just a cardbord box with 2 c'd's not even in a sleeve and some info than the little
words at the inside wher there's Morrissey with Sacha Distel pic, and some letters which
I can read if get my spectacles [NHS ofcourse:lbf:]

june july in Milddlesbrough or Pymouth would be nice seating at the balcony, as if there is

[and can buy some great looking original soccer shirts, for the friendly gasoline station
for the the saturday and monday papers and tabacco, he got 170, great Lad, I'd give
him 1 or 2 for free, seen the West Ham this years, but they had seasons with better looking
shirts, Aston Villa perhaps or QPR, as one travels always coming from the ferry and to Liverpool station
as a Dutch Lad, and London you must go by undeground to another station to travel north or east]

' and they say he's mentall'

:crazy:

What the hell does any of that mean?! It reads like you are having three simultaneous conversations.

You really are thick, aren't you Karl?

I agree.Thick as f***. The great artist Morrissey must be chuffed to bits that he has such stalwart fans supporting him.

I'm not a "stalwart fan"; I just like him.
As for being thick? My CV and my bank account say otherwise, big boy. When you have something interesting or witty or funny to say, I'll be more than happy to read it, but until then.. go f*** yourself.

I'm not a "stalwart fan"; I just like him.
As for being thick? My CV and my bank account say otherwise, big boy. When you have something interesting or witty or funny to say, I'll be more than happy to read it, but until then.. go f*** yourself.
'big boy' - so you've automatically assumed that those comments came from masculine posters thickboy?Oh dear, you don't understand your idol at all do you daft Karl? It's good to know anyway you are still capable of earning a living- being so thick an all.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom