Nergal of Behemoth on being a Morrissey fan, avoiding politics

:expressionless:

i wonder if untruth and barnaby learned all the crazy notions of ashekasi records and floating yoko ono art ideas floating in space (and the ideas of the ideas, and the ideas of the ideas of the ideas etc) from Skinny?
i see skinny reads harry potter books. thats where it may come from.:grin:

Release yourselves of the negativity. Embrace the Holy Spirit.

Surely, the word of the Lord’s son shall lead those of anger, ill-faith and boundless abomination toward love and acceptance - in these times of ill-repute.

Bless Morrissey. Praise be to God. Praise be to Jesus. Praise be to those who carry the torch of righteousness, so that the lost and weary may follow unto the gates of salvation!

No, I'm really trying to quit but I keep thinking that you'll have that lightbulb moment and agree that I am right. lol
The art exists whether you are aware of it or not. This idea that everyone's experience with a particular work of art is the same thing as the work of art just makes no sense. I have "works of art" that I have created, and some of them have never been seen or heard by anyone, but they still exist.
Are you saying that my awareness of their existence is what makes them exist? Are we talking about Schrodinger's cat? Well what about the Akashic records?
Are you saying that my awareness of their existence is what makes them exist? Trust me that there are things we are not aware of which still exist.
And what about John Cage 4'33"? Now that is something that IS about the experience, and that particular work does change every time. You could say that it is "the idea" and that in this case "the idea" is the work but that's not really the case because it's a specific work that is designed to be about creating an experience. While you can read the idea of what it is and sort of get it, you can't really experience it without experiencing it.
But that is a singular piece of work. There are probably other works that are similar. Looking to Yoko again ...
fcc7866ed5e38b7e98218cccaee8090b.jpg

I think it's great that she decided to "think" this in the summer. Anyway, something like this is not so much a "work of art" as it is a direction or an instruction for a work of art.
In these cases, you would be correct. W

The art exists whether you are aware of it or not.’

If I’m not aware of it, then it doesn’t exist for me. It may exist for someone else if they are aware of it. It may exist in Consciousness as some kind of energy before it becomes a thought to a mind that is open to it.

I have "works of art" that I have created, and some of them have never been seen or heard by anyone, but they still exist.’

Yes, they exist for you.

Are you saying that my awareness of their existence is what makes them exist?’

If you’re really interested in this, and you seem to be, which is wonderful, then look into Non-Duality teaching. That combined with years of meditation and ‘other things’ :paranoid::lbf: have gifted me with a different way to experience life.

The art exists whether you are aware of it or not.’

If I’m not aware of it, then it doesn’t exist for me. It may exist for someone else if they are aware of it. It may exist in Consciousness as some kind of energy before it becomes a thought to a mind that is open to it.

I have "works of art" that I have created, and some of them have never been seen or heard by anyone, but they still exist.’

Yes, they exist for you.

Are you saying that my awareness of their existence is what makes them exist?’

If you’re really interested in this, and you seem to be, which is wonderful, then look into Non-Duality teaching. That combined with years of meditation and ‘other things’ :paranoid::lbf: have gifted me with a different way to experience life.
God has gifted you these things. Praise him. The only life worth living is one where the path leads to our Lord, through the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Bless you. May the clarity of the written word envelop you and give you peace.

God has gifted you these things. Praise him. The only life worth living is one where the path leads to our Lord, through the teachings of Jesus Christ.

JESUS

was a

fun-guy !

:p

I still love the EU, racism is an issue & I don't think anyone really expected open borders to cause so much trouble, but obviously it has.

I'll be happy to see woke die though. And (as a diehard Morrissey fan) it has been amusing seeing how many people are tweeting variations of 'f*** The Guardian' into my timeline. I even saw a few 'f*** off Billy Bragg' s.
As a lover of the EU you're in a minority. I love Europe and all its wonderful countries and I'd love to see them all claim back their sovereignty and thrive one day, as the EU is an undemocratic uber-capitalist nightmare. The vast majority of the country have now aired their agreement on this.

The Guardian and Billy Bragg can indeed get stuffed now and take their unwanted wokeness with them. They do not represent the people. To me the election was not only a glorious second referendum that has left the globalist Remoaners' faces covered in yolk, but a clear announcement that victim-identity politics are despised by the masses and only cherished by a lunatic fringe.

Morrissey was right all along. A true man of the British people and voice of the North.

Last edited:

May the little Yoko idea air bubbles pop on top of your head.:clapping:

As a lover of the EU you're in a minority. I love Europe and all its wonderful countries and I'd love to see them all claim back their sovereignty and thrive one day, as the EU is an undemocratic uber-capitalist nightmare. The vast majority of the country have now aired their agreement on this.

The Guardian and Billy Bragg can indeed get stuffed now and take their unwanted wokeness with them. They do not represent the people. To me the election was not only a glorious second referendum that has left the globalist Remoaners' faces covered in yolk, but a clear announcement that victim-identity politics are despised by the masses and only cherished by a lunatic fringe.

Morrissey was right all along. A true man of the British people and voice of the North.

Let me cling on to some liberal-left illusions!! It's been a brutal 5 years. But, yeah, Morrissey was more in touch with reality than I realized. I couldn't get past my middle-class bias.

Let me cling on to some liberal-left illusions!! It's been a brutal 5 years. But, yeah, Morrissey was more in touch with reality than I realized. I couldn't get past my middle-class bias.
Your honesty is honourable. Beautiful even. Liberating to the ears.

That's real intelligence.

? Not likely.

Release yourselves of the negativity. Embrace the Holy Spirit.

Surely, the word of the Lord’s son shall lead those of anger, ill-faith and boundless abomination toward love and acceptance - in these times of ill-repute.

Bless Morrissey. Praise be to God. Praise be to Jesus. Praise be to those who carry the torch of righteousness, so that the lost and weary may follow unto the gates of salvation!
Is this Shirley MacLaine? She's going way out on a limb for you, you know.

I am not the person you think I am. “Tom-Tom Club”? Matters not though. Brothers and sisters in Christ come together. The Word, as spread by our legions, can only proliferate. The Lord works in mysterious ways, bringing us all together. Praise him for bringing our friend, Morrissey, back into the fold. A man with his ethical stature, selflessness and charity can only be a boon to the pursuit of love, understanding and righteousness. A soldier to stand with us. A man, of unbending character, who’s found his way back to our Maker. A man who will give his all to lead us through these harsh, divisive times, back home to the bosom of love.

Rejoice in his name! God is good. :)
Are you or are you not "Tom Tom Club"? More information please.

Elder at Church That Condemns Homosexuality Arrested for Soliciting Sex from Male College Students on Grindr

poyner.jpg

Barry Cole Poyner, an Elder at anti-LGBTQ Kirksville Church of Christ in Missouri and a professor at Truman State University, was arrested this week and charged with soliciting sexual favors from male college students on Grindr.

The Kirksville Daily Express reports that Poyner, who goes by the screenname ‘DILF’, was nabbed in a police sting as he attempted to meet one student at a gas station. ‘DILF’ had told the undercover officer that he wanted to have a “sugar daddy relationship” and asked for sexual favors in exchange for filling up the officer’s gas tank and giving him an Arby’s gift card. Upon meeting the officer at the gas station, Poyner tried to flee but pulled over soon after, claiming he was just “trying to help” kids out.

The Daily Express adds: “In addition to his position as a professor of communication at Truman State University, Poyner is a leader at the Kirksville Church of Christ. He’s listed as one of three church elders and over the years has coordinated numerous events from vacation bible schools to marriage counseling. Truman State University issued a statement Friday evening saying Poyner has been placed on suspension.”

Friendly Atheist reports that Poyner’s church denounces sex outside of marriage, particularly homosexuality.

KirksvilleChurch1-1024x568.png

KirksvilleChurch2-1024x421.png

:rolleyes:

o_O

this is going to be one LONG goodbye.:straightface:

i just realized they have the harry potter books in the one dollar book section in KMart.doh:
Synchronicity or what? :lbf:

Are you or are you not "Tom Tom Club"? More information please.
It may or may not be Tom Tom Club. But there does appear to be an impostor in between these posts though. Tom Tom Club is far more clear and articulate in her position on matters of such importance. She knows her Savior and weighs her words. For Tom Tom Club to endorse or encourage the New Age/Eastern ideas of mysticism or philosophy so readily is clearly off here. This is 'New Age' eclecticism as it was brought up quite casually and whimsically in other posts. But I do pray she is in good health and doing okay at this time.

I had to google "Nermal of Garfield," but I'm not claiming that my ignorance has any bearing on its cultural significance. Sometimes it's good to become aware of something you've never heard of.
Your comment "another week..." implies that you think this person mentioned Morrissey in order to get publicity but Morrissey is only mentioned briefly and was not the point of the interview. He is discussed for a minute or so in a half hour interview. It's not a blog post about cancelling Morrissey by someone trying to get attention.
Nergal talks about how when he did become somewhat active politically in Poland the opposition used his image to discredit the causes and candidates he supported. In Poland blasphemy is illegal and he had to fight court cases for years while also battling cancer.
They also visit a museum during the interview and look at the works of a Polish artist who is currently the subject of a Netflix documentary.
https://www.justwatch.com/us/movie/struggle-the-life-and-lost-art-of-szukalski

Not having heard of something doesn't mean it's a bad thing and it's kind of arrogant to celebrate your ignorance or judge the validity of things by whether or not you are aware of them. I don't listen to much death metal but there is almost no music in the interview. It's interesting to me to see someone become successful on their own terms making "extreme" art as opposed to trying to create something that will appeal to the widest audience. I stumbled on this interview because that channel does interesting interviews with lots of musicians who I might not necessarily listen to. But I did learn from watching this.

amen. I watched the interview a couple of weeks ago and was actually fascinated by the is "satanist" who likes Morrissey, collects art and owns a ring of barbershops. Truly an interesting guy.

Tags
behemoth media morrissey nergal politics

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom