Nancy Sinatra & Moz pic via @NancySinatra / Twitter

Check out @NancySinatra's Tweet:

5:04 PM - 23 Sep 13

Amanda took this great photo of Morrissey and me. She spots great talent because she is talented too. @akerlinger pic.twitter.com/y1YxG3Xyfj

sinatra_morrissey.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Nancy Sinatra & Moz pic via her Twitter.

when was the wedding date again? :D

Poor ol' Tommy Sands! :cool:

tumblr_inline_msxtarHOEm1qz4rgp.gif

When was the picture taken? Morrissey's hair looks much darker than these days.

Nice photo! Handsome as always. Is he in LA? I thought he was England for a while to stay.

They are both good photos! Morrissey looks great and very comfortable with Nancy.

In the second picture (which NS tweeted recently as well) she looks like she's ready to eat him :p

They are both good photos! Morrissey looks great and very comfortable with Nancy.

In the second picture (which NS tweeted recently as well) she looks like she's ready to eat him :p

They are cute together.

Blue skies in the daytime really works for Moz. :thumb:

good to see the 2 after a period of no Sinatra news, great pic though seeing the 2nd and 2012
that's at least 8 months ago [is Nancy pregnant:lbf:] so odd it wans't posted early
Yes I know who took the picture, and maybe she had to ask for publication, the mystery continiues.

'and they say he's mentall'... let me find a place...

Last edited:
Is this supposed to be a great photo? Why is it great? Because Morrissey and Nancy are in it?

There is nothing great about this picture. It looks like a boring holiday snapshot of my parents.

Is this supposed to be a great photo? Why is it great? Because Morrissey and Nancy are in it?

There is nothing great about this picture. It looks like a boring holiday snapshot of my parents.

Mr. Hartman, I do like your idea of aesthetics. The only charismatic aspect of this picture are these pathetic flowers in Morrissey's hands.

Re: Nancy Sinatra & Moz pic via her Twitter

If that was a picture of your parents, I'd say, "Oh, that's a great photo. Your parents are quite a handsome couple." But...it's Morrissey (and Nancy) - why does it bother you if people say it's a great photo? Because it's Morrissey? Because you don't agree? Because you want to be as big an ass as your avatar?

- - - Updated - - -

No idea, but this is an old photo

Thanks, Carly. I remember the photo session now that the other picture was posted :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom