named one of the 33 disgusting people of 2017

Always remember, Morrissey is a liar, a racist, and an apologist for sexual assault.
EVERYBODY SHUT UP THAT HAPPENED LAST WEEK AND WE ARE SUPPOSED TO FORGET ABOUT IT
AND MOVE ON, OK? THAT DOESN'T COUNT ANYMORE! MORRISSEY IS THE BEST SO SHUT UP, OK???
LOW IN HIGH SCHOOL IS THE BEST ALBUM OF ALL TIME! SAY IT WITH ME! LOW IN HIGH SCHOOL
IS THE BEST ALBUM OF ALL TIME IS THE BEST ALBUM OF IS THE BEST IS THE BEST IS THE BEST...

EVERYBODY SHUT UP THAT HAPPENED LAST WEEK AND WE ARE SUPPOSED TO FORGET ABOUT IT
AND MOVE ON, OK? THAT DOESN'T COUNT ANYMORE! MORRISSEY IS THE BEST SO SHUT UP, OK???
LOW IN HIGH SCHOOL IS THE BEST ALBUM OF ALL TIME! SAY IT WITH ME! LOW IN HIGH SCHOOL
IS THE BEST ALBUM OF ALL TIME IS THE BEST ALBUM OF IS THE BEST IS THE BEST IS THE BEST...

honey, get a grip.

Screen Shot 2017-12-16 at 3.38.27 PM.png

honey, get a grip.
(That may have been my Mozbot impression.)

And if that's the best you can do, is say get a grip, well. Morrissey is kind of a twat lately and he shows no signs of stopping.
If a personal friend of mine was being a twat, I'd call them on it. More people in his life should call Morrissey on being a twat. Maybe he'd stop then.

EDITED: And I think all that could be said on the subject, has been said on the subject, but I think this sums it up better than anything I've read on it. Whoever this poster that I posted above is, nailed it. Shut.

Last edited:
You will have to try harder for next year Urbs!
Just hack them next year. I want to see Urbanus as most hated person of the planet, above Trump, Morrissey, Weinstein and Spacey!
I would be proud of you, I swear.
I would say, hey I know that guy!
He is totally different then anybody could imagine.

You do have this unusual way of defending people which I like. You see things for what they are and then you think things over a bit more and come to a conclusion not shared by many in an age when judging somebody is the new black.

I will do my best, or worst, in 2018!

is snoke on the list,should be.

You do have this unusual way of defending people which I like. You see things for what they are and then you think things over a bit more and come to a conclusion not shared by many in an age when judging somebody is the new black.

I will do my best, or worst, in 2018!

I defend the individual, the person.
It has of course to do with me living in the so-called western society and the awareness, the.beief, the hope and me wanting to believe it is important.

Of course society and community are equally important but, whenever that society or community shows signs of offering the individual, the person for the greater good as many times done by politicians, government’a and self declared authorities I think that is bad.

That is why I can understand when Moz sings “Society is hell”, restrictive and negative and demotivating to persons and individuals who want to be free.

Who want to be themselves as a person and an individual.
All within the law of course but even the law can be very unlawful and completely unjustified.

I defend the individual, the person.
It has of course to do with me living in the so-called western society and the awareness, the.beief, the hope and me wanting to believe it is important.

Of course society and community are equally important but, whenever that society or community shows signs of offering the individual, the person for the greater good as many times done by politicians, government’a and self declared authorities I think that is bad.

That is why I can understand when Moz sings “Society is hell”, restrictive and negative and demotivating to persons and individuals who want to be free.

Who want to be themselves as a person and an individual.
All within the law of course but even the law can be very unlawful and completely unjustified.

That has been on my mind this whole year and you come across as a dutch version of the swedish Moz fan journo Johan Hakelius cause the pair of ya are able to take any topic and look at it from all angles and that gets my sympathy.

O NO "Topix" names Moz as......
Wait. WtF? what is "TOPIX" LOL may as well be some homeless dude.:squiffy:

"homeless dude" names Moz as no good. LOL who gives a f what topix has to say.:horny:

O NO "Topix" names Moz as......
Wait. WtF? what is "TOPIX" LOL may as well be some homeless dude.:squiffy:

"homeless dude" names Moz as no good. LOL who gives a f what topix has to say.:horny:

Last time someone tried to investigate Facebook and what their staff is up to he was found dead just days later.

BbDSC_0386-585x325.jpg

Bechir Rabani 1984-2017

END OF THE MATCH. :thumb:

(That may have been my Mozbot impression.)

And if that's the best you can do, is say get a grip, well. Morrissey is kind of a twat lately and he shows no signs of stopping.
If a personal friend of mine was being a twat, I'd call them on it. More people in his life should call Morrissey on being a twat. Maybe he'd stop then.

EDITED: And I think all that could be said on the subject, has been said on the subject, but I think this sums it up better than anything I've read on it. Whoever this poster that I posted above is, nailed it. Shut.

'nailed it' ? NOT.

The post by Calamine Lotion/truth/lies, etc.. though I agree with much of the post, it is not entirely accurate, and hence, not the truth.

I already posted on the subject when the interview was first published. I said we should question the contradiction in his answers before even attempting to come to some conclusion.

1. He says it's important that we keep things in perspective, but there are extreme cases, which means to me, that each case should be looked at differently and judged accordingly.

2. Twice he said that he is against rape, physical attacks and sexual harassment of any kind.

3. He said that Spacey was unnecessarily attacked. This is where the contradiction for me is, and the only conclusion at this moment that I can come to is that he is not informed about the accusations against Spacey.( if he ever does explain anything, I hope it is this)
Morrissey was simply questioning that situation between Spacey and Rapp from what little he knew about it, and in part, tries to also understand it from the perspective of his own awareness when he himself was 14 years of age. Questioning that particular situation, and questioning where the parents were, is not blaming the victim, he also did not say it was the victims fault or that the victim deserved to be attacked.

Him questioning the situation, not blaming and clearly stating he is against rape and sexual attacks of any kind, then one can see where he stands on the subject.

That was my take on it at the time. Now after he made the statement that he didn't say those things, well,
one can imagine that maybe he didn't say them in the way that was printed or that there was more that he did say that was not printed.
Then the incomplete audio was released. His answers do sound off the cuff and maybe not well thought out, and after listening, I thought my opinions about the printed interview would change, but no. Though the audio is pretty close to the initial google translated printed interview, I was surprised at how much was left out, and it would be interesting to hear what answers of his were cut from the interview, unfortunately this we may never hear, meaning that, we don't know how much of that which was cut would or would not shape or change what is available for us to hear in the recording in its present state.

So, is there ever a right time to say what he said? At this moment in our present climate a safe space has been created in which people are finally coming out with their stories, so what he said could be harmful to those that don't want to or can't understand why he said what he said, or more importantly, those that have only read what was pulled out of context from the interview as tweets and click-bait could in their misunderstanding be hurt by the fragments that they have read. Morrissey at worst is only guilty of putting his foot in his mouth by being himself by not silencing himself and by freely expressing his own thoughts on the matter. Trouble loves him, and well, here we are.

Someday he may make a statement of explanation and it will be clear to all. And what he says may change my opinion and your opinion on the matter.

until then ....

:tiphat:

Last edited:
Sadly, he fully deserves his place on a list of this sort. His crass statement after the Manchester bombing whilst people lay in hospital dying was enough to merit his place on it.

His political views are like those of a 15 year old. He lauds Farage and calls Brexit as one in the eye for democracy and the political elite yet is Trump, whose election is arguably the exact same rejection of the establishment and politics, is evil. He doesn’t even have the backbone to stand by his repugnant opinions as we have seen from his backtracking over Brexit and his denial of his own words in the Der Spiegel interview. Too many yes men and family hanging on his coat tails around in his bubble.

Yeah, that's four words, mate. Well done.
no that's three words thicko.f*** is one word, you is the second word, and twat is the third word.

'nailed it' ? NOT.

The post by Calamine Lotion/truth/lies, etc.. though I agree with much of the post, it is not entirely accurate, and hence, not the truth.

I already posted on the subject when the interview was first published. I said we should question the contradiction in his answers before even attempting to come to some conclusion.

1. He says it's important that we keep things in perspective, but there are extreme cases, which means to me, that each case should be looked at differently and judged accordingly.

2. Twice he said that he is against rape, physical attacks and sexual harassment of any kind.

3. He said that Spacey was unnecessarily attacked. This is where the contradiction for me is, and the only conclusion at this moment that I can come to is that he is not informed about the accusations against Spacey.( if he ever does explain anything, I hope it is this)
Morrissey was simply questioning that situation between Spacey and Rapp from what little he knew about it, and in part, tries to also understand it from the perspective of his own awareness when he himself was 14 years of age. Questioning that particular situation, and questioning where the parents were, is not blaming the victim, he also did not say it was the victims fault or that the victim deserved to be attacked.

Him questioning the situation, not blaming and clearly stating he is against rape and sexual attacks of any kind, then one can see where he stands on the subject.

That was my take on it at the time. Now after he made the statement that he didn't say those things, well,
one can imagine that maybe he didn't say them in the way that was printed or that there was more that he did say that was not printed.
Then the incomplete audio was released. His answers do sound off the cuff and maybe not well thought out, and after listening, I thought my opinions about the printed interview would change, but no. Though the audio is pretty close to the initial google translated printed interview, I was surprised at how much was left out, and it would be interesting to hear what answers of his were cut from the interview, unfortunately this we may never hear, meaning that, we don't know how much of that which was cut would or would not shape or change what is available for us to hear in the recording in its present state.

So, is there ever a right time to say what he said? At this moment in our present climate a safe space has been created in which people are finally coming out with their stories, so what he said could be harmful to those that don't want to or can't understand why he said what he said, or more importantly, those that have only read what was pulled out of context from the interview as tweets and click-bait could in their misunderstanding be hurt by the fragments that they have read. Morrissey at worst is only guilty of putting his foot in his mouth by being himself by not silencing himself and by freely expressing his own thoughts on the matter. Trouble loves him, and well, here we are.

Someday he may make a statement of explanation and it will be clear to all. And what he says may change my opinion and your opinion on the matter.

until then ....

Can I just ask that all recovered/recovering members of The Cult of Morrissey spare a moment this Christmas to pray for those still lost in the labyrinth.

Season's Greetings
BrummieBoy
The Shire
Engerland

'nailed it' ? NOT.

until then ....

I don't know that there is ever a "right time" to say what he said. Unless he's comfortable sounding like an asshole.
Which is what it boils down to for me, is that he's become so mean spirited and caustic in his old age. Cattiness is funny. IE "Flatulent pain in the arse."
"A minor child getting molested? Well. He knew what he was getting into. Same with those actresses who didn't get the career they wanted" is not funny.
I'm a person with a very black sense of humor. Some of the things I say could very well be used against me, should I be in the public eye.
But the difference between Morrissey and I, job-wise, is that I sell alcohol. He sells music. He'll sell less music by being an asshole,
and make it more difficult to listen to his music without thinking "Shame about Morrissey. Crackin' choon though."

Lest anyone forget- I am quite a fan of Morrissey's music. I'm not much a fan of him lately.
I hope that this is an enlightening experience for him and encourages him to make music, present it with grace and passion,
and that 2018 can be a new start for him where the music matters more than staying in the headlines at any cost.
It's a fools game, grabbing at headlines. A: it does his career no favors and turns him into a joke for many.
B: It just becomes static after a point, anyway. He didn't earn fans by being a public lecturer, so just sing. He's quite good at it.

I don't know that there is ever a "right time" to say what he said. Unless he's comfortable sounding like an asshole.
Which is what it boils down to for me, is that he's become so mean spirited and caustic in his old age. Cattiness is funny. IE "Flatulent pain in the arse."
"A minor child getting molested? Well. He knew what he was getting into. Same with those actresses who didn't get the career they wanted" is not funny.
I'm a person with a very black sense of humor. Some of the things I say could very well be used against me, should I be in the public eye.
But the difference between Morrissey and I, job-wise, is that I sell alcohol. He sells music. He'll sell less music by being an asshole,
and make it more difficult to listen to his music without thinking "Shame about Morrissey. Crackin' choon though."

Lest anyone forget- I am quite a fan of Morrissey's music. I'm not much a fan of him lately.
I hope that this is an enlightening experience for him and encourages him to make music, present it with grace and passion,
and that 2018 can be a new start for him where the music matters more than staying in the headlines at any cost.
It's a fools game, grabbing at headlines. A: it does his career no favors and turns him into a joke for many.
B: It just becomes static after a point, anyway. He didn't earn fans by being a public lecturer, so just sing. He's quite good at it.

OK

Can I just ask that all recovered/recovering members of The Cult of Morrissey spare a moment this Christmas to pray for those still lost in the labyrinth.

Season's Greetings
BrummieBoy
The Shire
Engerland

I'll pray for you BB ! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom