My new photo

Lustman

Attachments

• IMG_20190811_201504_204.jpg
    IMG_20190811_201504_204.jpg
    342.6 KB · Views: 0
These posts are really irritating. Post some actual text or insight as you contribute nothing to this forum.
That is about the worst thing you could say to him :lbf::lbf:

It was far less irritating than your choice of pronoun.
Look buddy, I've known you a damn long times on these boards and all that time it's been as a dude. If I made a post using the pronoun 'him' then its purely out of habit and not malice. But nor have I seen a post where you have professed another term. if I missed that post I'm sorry, and because I'm not the monster some people would have you believe I'll happily use 'her/she' or any other term in the future if that's what you prefer.

logic would dictate that a man with a big sweaty schlong should be referred to as a "he'. am I right or am I right?

Logic would also dictate if you want to shack up with a member of a once notable band that you might not want to just sit around in a boarding house for a decade eating bon bons, accruing debt, committing fraud and being a general c*** to people on the internet for 12 hours a day...

Look buddy, I've known you a damn long times on these boards and all that time it's been as a dude. If I made a post using the pronoun 'him' then its purely out of habit and not malice. But nor have I seen a post where you have professed another term. if I missed that post I'm sorry, and because I'm not the monster some people would have you believe I'll happily use 'her/she' or any other term in the future if that's what you prefer.

I’m not mad, b-man. :tongueout: But going forward, I would prefer she/her. :kissingheart:

Logic would also dictate if you want to shack up with a member of a once notable band that you might not want to just sit around in a boarding house for a decade eating bon bons, accruing debt, committing fraud and being a general c*** to people on the internet for 12 hours a day...
do you think it's possible?!?! :blush::hearteyecat::fearscream:

Back
Top Bottom