Moz's friends

I didn't know Combat 18 were still a thing - I remember them from decades back. It's worth pointing out that the '18' bit of their name refers to the first and eighth letters of the alphabet, namely A and H. Now which well-known historical right-wing figure had those initials then?
It's an interesting and revealing article and it's always sobering to be reminded that 'For Britain' are an organisation of nasty right-wing racists and fascists who like to hang out with other nasty right-wing racists and fascists, some of whom are quite interested in guns, warfare, and civil unrest. I'd be interested in what Morrissey has to say about it.

I didn't know Combat 18 were still a thing - I remember them from decades back. It's worth pointing out that the '18' bit of their name refers to the first and eighth letters of the alphabet, namely A and H. Now which well-known historical right-wing figure had those initials then?
It's an interesting and revealing article and it's always sobering to be reminded that 'For Britain' are an organisation of nasty right-wing racists and fascists who like to hang out with other nasty right-wing racists and fascists, some of whom are quite interested in guns, warfare, and civil unrest. I'd be interested in what Morrissey has to say about it.
Sadly lots of nasty people in life and all have different beliefs so right and wrong goes thru all cultures in our world, factually nothing in this world is correct as all subject to different interpretation.

daily record isn't a newspaper its a rag I wouldn't wipe my arse with.

So you deny the story is true?
no as someone who has lived with the daily record for fifty five years this rag has shown sectarianism towards catholics in Scotland.everybody knows it and only a fool would deny it.

no as someone who has lived with the daily record for fifty five years this rag has shown sectarianism towards catholics in Scotland.everybody knows it and only a fool would deny it.

This is true, but of course the above, 'unknowing', pillocks wouldn't know about that, would they, unless they'd taken the time to actually read anything? ...which they clearly haven't.
It's just skinny et al trying, in vain, to pollute the atmozphere. Straw clutching, as ever, springs to mind.
Pity, for an alleged 'grown man' of 52 who needs his ills curing.

It's an interesting and revealing article and it's always sobering to be reminded that 'For Britain' are an organisation of nasty right-wing racists and fascists who like to hang out with other nasty right-wing racists and fascists, some of whom are quite interested in guns, warfare, and civil unrest.

Well shock horror, blow me down, hold the front page 'For Britain' are an organisation of nasty right-wing racists and fascists who like to hang out with other nasty right-wing racists and fascists'...they're hardly going to be hanging out with the weak woke lefties are they, you tit.

Birds of a feather flock together - they always have & they always will.

Also, one soldier revealed he and his comrades regularly described outsiders to their battalion as “white P*kis”.

A military source said: “I know that at least two men in one Scottish battalion were connected to Combat 18. It is difficult to weed these folk out and some continue to keep slipping through the net."

This is all hearsay with no evidence. Even if it were true that one soldier revealed he and his mates used racist language what would that mean?
Two men in one Scottish battalion were connected to Combat 18. Again what is the meaning? What was their connection? When did this happen?

None of this has anything to do with Morrissey. A chain is only as strong as the weakest link and I believe you have just posted it.

Also, one soldier revealed he and his comrades regularly described outsiders to their battalion as “white P*kis”.

A military source said: “I know that at least two men in one Scottish battalion were connected to Combat 18. It is difficult to weed these folk out and some continue to keep slipping through the net."

This is all hearsay with no evidence. Even if it were true that one soldier revealed he and his mates used racist language what would that mean?
Two men in one Scottish battalion were connected to Combat 18. Again what is the meaning? What was their connection? When did this happen?

None of this has anything to do with Morrissey. A chain is only as strong as the weakest link and I believe you have just posted it.

You make good points but, just so you're aware, the hater who posted this, skinny, isn't interested in evidence, facts - he just wants to disrupt, so any tenuous linking to moz will do for him.
Wasta f***ing space that guy. He is the weakest link. Really.

16753983.jpg

@Uncleskinny

:straightface:

typical skinny commie muslim gibberish. there are ayatollahs walking to and fro on the the street of Manchester unmolested but Skinny is worried about a crackpot report of a lone white racist in scotland.:lbf:

the numerous grooming gangs dont register in skinny islamic mind.:lbf:

As a fellow Scot,I agree.
The Daily Record is hardly a great source of news or opinions.
Skinny always harps on about right wing bias of Breitbart etc etc...
Perhaps,he needs to dip into the Daily Record archives to see what a rag it is.
"Friends" of Morrissey's? That is simply untrue.
But,hey,why let facts get in the way?

Combat 18 still around then after they fled to Helsingborg in Sweden after the Paul Ince death threats scandal ages ago. I know their members turned the Helsingborg football club hooligans into quite an impressive bunch of lads and scared Henrik Larssons son Jordan Larsson away from the club as they attacked him on the pitch after a game.

Blood & Honor / Scandinavia
Published April 18, 21:12

Expo
(Expo / Black and White no. 3/4 - 1999) At the beginning of October last year, the police raided a room in an industrial area in southern Helsingborg. The venue has been used by the Nazi record companies Ragnarock Records and NS-Records as well as the Nazi music video company NS88 for several years. The raid was made just days before an anti-racist demonstration would pass through the venue. During a tarpaulin, police found two fully loaded automatic weapons and a hand grenade stolen from military stores.

FacebookTwitterMail
The venue was the center for Blood & Honor / Scandinavia (B&H) which was started in 1996, partly as a Nordic division of the English terror group Combat 18, but mainly as a political umbrella organization for Ragnarock Records, NS-Records and NS88.

B & H / Scandinavia has since taken over both C18's commercial and ideological activities, while the organization has become more independent towards C18's English management. B&H has been given a decisive role and is the group in Scandinavia that drives the terrorist romance the hardest. The business is financed by income from white power music which has become a profitable business for Nazis.

Sales of white power music and Nazi videos from the Helsingborg premises are by no means limited to Sweden or even Scandinavia. Customer lists that Expo reviewed show that the market actually affects 46 different countries, with Germany alone constituting a customer base of 5,190 people.

In total, the list corresponds to 8,402 customers, several of whom are resellers who order large editions. Another list of only Swedish customers contains 883 customers. CDs have, among other things, been pressed by companies in Taiwan, Massachusetts in the US and Milan in Italy.

Since 1996, however, the authorities have been trying to sharpen their attitude towards the production of white power music, which has created widespread problems for white power producers. This means that the police made a strike. Although the attitude did not have a corresponding impact in the courts, the police's strike has always disturbed the business.

Several of the key activists have been indicted for incitement against people and more charges are pending. For the companies behind B&H Scandinavia, the situation is critical and much is at stake. In the spring, therefore, two of the companies, NS-Records and NS88, changed tactical name to Blood & Honor only. Old box addresses are replaced.

The government's intervention against white power concerts and the producers of white power music has led B & H / Scandinavia to officially declare war on the authorities. In their paper, there are texts that directly call for violence against the police, which are portrayed as agents of the "ZOG" - the "Zionist occupation regime":

»We need to prepare mentally for the upcoming attack from ZOG's blue-clad zombies. (…) If we are forced to go underground, ZOG will experience a flood of resistance that creates chaos, civil unrest, violence and counter-terrorism. "

The text is adorned with a picture where a police officer is shot to death.

A related organization that B & H / Scandinavia partially funds is the prison organization Ariska Frödraskapet (AB). A number of AB's newspapers describe how they should act against journalists:

»What we need to do is collect information such as name, address, etc ... and then be able to act in a meaningful way. They have not earned themselves any kind of grace, they have only earned themselves pain. ”

B & H / Scandinavia is a dangerous combination of money and terrorist romance. If a group constantly encourages its sympathizers to commit acts of terrorism, the propaganda will sooner or later have the intended effect.

Back
Top Bottom