Moz won!

If you call haemorrhaging two thirds of your uk fan base, built up over decades, in just a few short months, winning then I'd hate to see your definition of losing. Every time he mentions For Britain, Annie Waters, Johnny Robinson or that long-haired YouTube wanker, the fan base shrinks ever further. How much will be left by the time he plucks up the courage to do another uk/European tour is anyone's guess.

Sometimes ya gotta shed the dead weight to open space to create.
Hey, if some of those folks in the UK are anything like some of these folks here on Solo,
then they claim they're done with Moz, but they keep comin' back anyways.
Drip, drip, drip. Haha!

Last edited:
Sometimes ya gotta shed the dead weight to open up space to create.
Hey, if some of those folks in the UK are anything like some of these folks here on Solo,
then they claim they're done with Moz, but they keep comin' back anyways.
Drip, drip, drip. Haha!

:thumb:

Why any person would continually visit the site of an artist that they can not stand is......

:crazy:

and very sad.

Go Moz! It’s amazing how mr Styxx has evolved and managed to takeover a thread which has nothing to do with him. It’s says more about the commentators than him actually. He seems to touch a nerve with some and I think it’s because he speaks the truth, those truths that are unspeakable, yes you know, the type of things that border on conspiracy theory and reality. Well if you ask me Moz is just tuned in to what the world around him is thinking, or maybe the world around us is changing and Moz knows it. Happy New Year.

"He touches a nerve because he speaks the truth" is played out in the age of YouTube, man. People like Styxhexenhammer are annoying because they're annoying; it's as simple as that and no need to claim a deeper layer. Nevertheless, sometimes annoying people with reprobate views can stumble their way onto saying something relevant or worthwhile, and the Styxhexen videos on Morrissey Central were nothing more than that. If Morrissey is subscribed to that guy's YouTube channel because he likes the bulk of the content, then Morrissey has officially entered the "syphilitic insanity" stage of his career. But that is not the case.

Bottom line is, the posters here are right who point out that Morrissey's stance on animals is at odds with the various alt-righters he name-drops. I think he promotes them because they manage to say a thing or two he otherwise agrees with ... and then suddenly the Alex Jones brigade is on board, believing Morrissey to be one of their own. That's as annoying as the "Morrissey is racist" contingent on here.

Last edited:
:confused:

i thought you had retired to Mecca.. thats the ONLY reason you didnt make No 1 position
on the Skinny Twat List:lbf:

As it's New Year you'll get my one and only response of the year, and that's to let you know that I'm extremely disappointed that nobody bought you a pair of exploding underpants for Christmas.

I'm assuming it's because nobody liked you enough.

As it's New Year you'll get my one and only response of the year, and that's to let you know that I'm extremely disappointed that nobody bought you a pair of exploding underpants for Christmas.

I'm assuming it's because nobody liked you enough.

:nomouth:
am I to assume you are
going over to the Malta to watch the "Rutles" with Skinny and the sock puppets?:hushed:

I think that says more about how stupid his UK fan base is than it does Morrissey.

Nah just not desperate and dense like the yankkks and South Amerians.
UK has too many other talented people to be geting on with. Most people know his touring band are basic and he hasn't done a good lp for a llloooooonnngggh while.
But heyhoo, don't forget to make a big deal just because you shared a bootleg, like the world gives a shit.

Man, you act like you made the Hollywood Bowl film, rather than some silly runt who shared it.

Nah just not desperate and dense like the yankkks and South Amerians.
UK has too many other talented people to be geting on with. Most people know his touring band are basic and he hasn't done a good lp for a llloooooonnngggh while.
But heyhoo, don't forget to make a big deal just because you shared a bootleg, like the world gives a shit.

Man, you act like you made the Hollywood Bowl film, rather than some silly runt who shared it.

I’m trying to care about this post, but I just can’t manage. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom