Moz looks like Princess Di's butler nowadays

S

Sheridan Skidmark

Tell you what, Morrissey looks like that other soppy old tart Paul Burrel - He who butled for Princess Big Nose.

And another thing - speaking of big noses - that absurdly sad bint Julia Riley hasn't half got a bugle on her. Looks like a toucan with a mop on its head.

Drop Dead Wanker! Moz looks like a hot Irish guy - blue eyes and black hair and handsome as ever!!!

Cheesetits : Irish Eyebrows English Heart more like

His eyebrows are Irish - at least he aint Ginger - I hope you are

He looks a bit clumsy on stage these days the big oaf

Re: Cheesetits : Irish Eyebrows English Heart more like

Chris Doyle is an Irish name too.
Welcome Paddy!

Re: Drop Dead Wanker! Moz looks like a hot Irish guy - blue eyes and black hair and handsome as ever

Allegra- YES YES YES YES OH YES

I'm gald someone a agrees - a girl , of course - the guys are all exceedingly jealous!!!

I'm not Chris (chris IS ginger)but I did recently find out that I was half Irish - and I do get long eyebrows (I have dark brown hair) but I pluck them when they come. Thats ok coz I don't think I'll go bald...

I didn't really slag Moz that much but you just know one of these dotty moos is gonna come screaming out of the woodwork - always mingers like the lovely Julia and likewise Allegra.

always hanging.

Big nose, huh! That is a typical comment from a male lacking in quite another anatomical area?

He looks like George Best with a quiff (and a liver).

> Tell you what, Morrissey looks like that other soppy old tart Paul Burrel
> - He who butled for Princess Big Nose.

> And another thing - speaking of big noses - that absurdly sad bint Julia
> Riley hasn't half got a bugle on her. Looks like a toucan with a mop on
> its head.

MorrisseyLIVEPIC1.jpg

Re: I'm gald someone a agrees - a girl , of course - the guys are all exceedingly jealous!!!

Allegra, WHAT IS THIS about most of the guys on here who believe women shouldn't even BE Mozzer fans? I don't get this concept. It's exceedingly stupid.

They Treat The Whole Topic Of Morrissey As If *mere* Females Wouldn't Understand! What A Crock

Re: Big nose, huh! That is a typical comment from a male lacking in quite another anatomical area?

Allegra, you go girl! Typical comment. They probably own SUVS too to hide their inadequate *members*.

> He looks like George Best with a quiff (and a liver).
He looks absolutely wonderful. The older he gets, the better and sexier he looks. He has a definite presence now ( he ALWAYS had one, but this is different) He looks like a gentleman, a VERY handsome one. Oh you Handsome Devil

I just mean they've both got fat heads and big chins

A profile shot would've been better.

No I don't - I just find you 'aint he fit' comments amusing

go and write it on a bus stop

> I'm not Chris (chris IS ginger)but I did recently find out that I was half
> Irish - and I do get long eyebrows (I have dark brown hair) but I pluck
> them when they come. Thats ok coz I don't think I'll go bald...

> I didn't really slag Moz that much but you just know one of these dotty
> moos is gonna come screaming out of the woodwork - always mingers like the
> lovely Julia and likewise Allegra.

> always hanging.
YOU sound like YOU care more about YOUR appearance for Moz more than we do. We're just expressing FACTS. We're not going out and buying Tiger Beat and mooning in our bedrooms. Morrissey is a damned handsome man. You sound as if you're jealous of this.

Re: No I don't - I just find you 'aint he fit' comments amusing

> go and write it on a bus stop. Sheridan, simply because I say the man is looking excellent- that doesn't detract from everything else you and I and most everyone on here feel about the man. I can see *beauty* in either sex, male or female and admire their attractiveness. It doesn't mean you want to have them in the sack, you are just admiring them because they are handsome or beautiful. Grow up.