Moz interviews Linder 'Interview' mag. March issue

Thankyou. :thumb:

Do you think they've spent a lifetime talking shite to each other.
On the positive side she looks well for 55, I would.

“I shall love you till that final stretch of sand that the sea never quite reaches is finally swathed by crashing waves. Or, perhaps longer . . . if there’s time.”

wonderful :love:

one of the questions to Linder.
Why do you think sexuality is such a heavy burden for humans? Horses, for example, never need to refer to The Joy of Sex or the Kama Sutra. Isn’t it a fact that, sexually, human beings are just a mesmerizing mess?

Woohoo! Cherishable. :)

"Are tits a pain in the neck?" :eek: Cheeky Moz! He hardly acts as if his own are, at any rate!!!

This really was conducted in the past few weeks? Linder was too polite parrying his claim to supremecy in his own art. Otherwise the dialogue is stimulating and super fun. :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing I didn't understand...

MORRISSEY: Is sexuality self-awareness? Could anything else be considered self-awareness? Science, or cookery, for example?

LINDER: “It took a tattooed boy from Birkenhead to really really open her eyes. . . .” [lyrics from The Smiths’ “What She Said.”] Non?

Morrissey is asking is sexuality of a human being found within themselves or from outside help

for example morrisseys lyrics could help somebody decide wether they are hetro/homosexual or both......morrissey just uses science and cookery

linders response is outside help, probably a man her life(but she just uses a morrissey lyric to explain this)

thats my take anyway

“I shall love you till that final stretch of sand that the sea never quite reaches is finally swathed by crashing waves. Or, perhaps longer . . . if there’s time.”

wonderful :love:

one of the questions to Linder.
Why do you think sexuality is such a heavy burden for humans? Horses, for example, never need to refer to The Joy of Sex or the Kama Sutra. Isn’t it a fact that, sexually, human beings are just a mesmerizing mess?

You got there before me, r.e. that quote...

so I shall post it again as i think it warrents it

not to sound sappy but it's one of the most beautiful things ive ever read.

Who is Christine Cowshed? :confused:( Please, Pardon my ignorance...)

Thanks for posting this -- enjoyed reading it very much.
Linder and Morrissey really are like flip sides of a coin. I've always thought they looked like siblings, too.

Morrissey's declaration of love at the outset is over the top, but he really means it, man.

Lots of gems throughout, but Alan Bennett's line about a wife "tidying her husband into the grave" got the biggest laugh from me.

Wow! Imagine being Moz's best friend. This made me think about my best friend whom I have know for over 35 years. There are certain things that don't even have to be voiced to be communicated between us. It seems Linder and Moz are tuned in to each other, too. Interesting read. I am so very, very envious.

Ten news stories coming to the front page. This might be one of them.
The way of expressing is very close for question and answer. Can hardly tell them apart.

At the risk of getting all Blakean, Linder is Morrissey's emanation. Or vice versa.

Great interview. Reads like someone quizzing themselves using different voices.

"Mother! Oh God, mother! Blood! Blood!"

M: "I think art is a miracle, and I’m so relieved at those rare moments when someone gets it right."

Oh, amen!

*skips over to the closest Barnes & Noble, cash in hand*

PS - They're very Cathy/Heathcliff, aren't they? *love*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom