MOZ in Chicago - Whos going?

Hey if anyone sees Chris Solarzano there tonight be sure to punch him in the face. kthx. :thumb:

1. I Want The One I Can’t Have

2. You Have Killed Me

3. You’re The One For Me, Fatty

4. When Last I Spoke To Carol

5. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

6. Everyday Is Like Sunday

7. Maladjusted

8. First Of The Gang To Die

9. People Are The Same Everywhere

10. Speedway

11. All The Lazy Dykes

12. Satellite Of Love

13. Meat Is Murder

14. Ouija Board, Ouija Board

15. Scandinavia

16. I Know It’s Over

17. Let Me Kiss You

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

18. Still Ill

http://eyegunk.wordpress.com/2011/12/17/morrissey-congress-theater-121711/

What a wonderful night. In no particular order...

Met great folks in line (hope you got a ride to Detroit Seattle guy).
Was on the rail next to a nice red-head who seems to be a professional fan and has hit every show this tour.
Caught 2 of Jesses Guitar picks.
Morrissey banter has never been better
Security got what they asked for and it was great when Jesse kicked a guard that was way over the line restraining an invader
The congress is beautiful.
Favorite moment: the super long pause in Speedway where the band soaked up the love and after the song ended Moz said "Thank you Chicago, Thank you, for everything"

Here's hoping we get to do this again real soon......

What a wonderful night. In no particular order...

Met great folks in line (hope you got a ride to Detroit Seattle guy).
Was on the rail next to a nice red-head who seems to be a professional fan and has hit every show this tour.
Caught 2 of Jesses Guitar picks.
Morrissey banter has never been better
Security got what they asked for and it was great when Jesse kicked a guard
that was way over the line restraining an invader
The congress is beautiful.
Favorite moment: the super long pause in Speedway where the band soaked up the love and after the song ended Moz said "Thank you Chicago, Thank you, for everything"

Here's hoping we get to do this again real soon......

Amen. Please don't let there be another 5 year wait, Morrissey.

i don't have an internet phone, so i couldn't write from the front of the queue. it snowed on us, but we kept real warm in our sleeping bags. getting a piece of shirt and a handshake was worth it. too bad i didn't get to see jesse kick the guard.

i don't have an internet phone, so i couldn't write from the front of the queue. it snowed on us, but we kept real warm in our sleeping bags. getting a piece of shirt and a handshake was worth it. too bad i didn't get to see jesse kick the guard.

Dammit... did I miss meeting you shawn? I was near your trio of sleeping bags, finding relief from the cold in the alcove that Claudia2006 was in. The queue looked like Occupy Milwaukee Ave. :D Congrats on getting the shirt and shake!

Dammit... did I miss meeting you shawn? I was near your trio of sleeping bags, finding relief from the cold in the alcove that Claudia2006 was in. The queue looked like Occupy Milwaukee Ave. :D Congrats on getting the shirt and shake!

i thought i saw you, but wasn't sure. :( next time! or east coast tour!

I had a great time. Wasn't far back in the queue, only a little behind all the people in their sleeping bags, so I was pretty close to the front. The gig was fantastic. Can't wait to do it again!

During Still Ill in Chicago last night I tried jumping from the barricade to the stage only to have a security guard grab my foot mid-air and cutting my air short. I then slammed my chest on the edge of the stage but that caught the attention of Morrissey who then started walking towards me with his arm out and the security guard helped me up a bit, I made eye contact with Morrissey and grabbed his hand. Best night of my life. VIVA MORRISSEY!

I would love to see videos of Still Ill. So far there are only 4 videos from this night on You Tube. Come on peeps who recorded, help a sista out!

It was a fantastic set list, he sounded awesome and the band was lovely as always. Got to hang with some super cool folks for MANY hours while in line haha.

I injured myself trying to get on stage and got roughed up by security but hey, at least I tried.

i just got home from chicago and started looking into videos and photos. this one is pretty good. my babe chris getting on stage and me going over the rail for a handshake at 1:14.

Last edited by a moderator:
...my babe chris getting on stage and me going over the rail for a handshake at 1:14.

I was amazed when your friend (Chris) got on stage. Everyone else was getting intercepted and all of this sudden he popped on stage like a ninja. Well done!!!

I was amazed when your friend (Chris) got on stage. Everyone else was getting intercepted and all of this sudden he popped on stage like a ninja. Well done!!!

i know! i was stuck on the rail for a minute with the crowd pushing me and the guard pushing me back. that's how it goes. gotta catch them guys slippin.

My girlfriend filmed "I Know It's Over" with her digital camera--decent quality, just missed the first little couplet.

I can't tell if the person in the grey hat and blue shirt all the way to the left at 1:57, trying to get on stage but failing is me or not. Unless there was another person dressed like me, I guess it was me haha. You can also see Nick trying to get on stage as well, in the black hat and his denim jacket with the white Morrissey back patch. Thanks for sharing!

Just wanted to update everyone! My retail therapy session on Michigan Avenue was a huge success!

I saw Joey from a distance, too :D

Also, Morrissey sounded great, too. I wish he'd change the setlist though!

Tags
chicago congress morrissey
Back
Top Bottom