most of the proxy.aol posts are by thurs-pathetic.Bertrand Russel is realitybitesThey both hate fys.

Re: most of the proxy.aol posts are by thurs-pathetic.Bertrand Russel is realitybitesThey both hate

Freeyourself's vocal defender! Of course it's not you.

Re: most of the proxy.aol posts are by thurs-pathetic.Bertrand Russel is realitybitesThey both hate

Yep, I am realitybites. I explained in my journal why I am now posting as Bertrand Russell. As you can see, I do not nor ever have trolled this forum. I do not use multiple names. I am who I have said that I am. I also told this forum that I was not Republican Party Reptile nor thursday-pathetic. Here is your proof. I don't hate freeyourself. I just don't like the way he has tried to control this forum.

Thank you so much....yes that makes a lot of sense as they hate me too.
Well, she does.

hello proxy.aol.com/thurs pathetic.why don't you use your real name?

Wrong. Get off of these people, they're all trying to run a decent forum.

She might, but I don't. I'm trying to help you to understand that the charade is over. It has been uncovered.

> She might, but I don't. I'm trying to help you to understand that the
> charade is over. It has been uncovered.

Well, I'm just saying I was never fukdupself so I don't know why you maintain I was.

> Thank you so much....yes that makes a lot of sense as they hate me too.
> Well, she does.

I don't hate you. I don't even know you. But I do know that you post as chairman of the bored and fyfus.

> I don't hate you. I don't even know you. But I do know that you post as
> chairman of the bored and fyfus.

I once posted, just one post as chairman of the bored and freeyourself knows I did. The night on question he came on here and said he had not been on all day and saw a post with his username. I told him it was me, he actually said, I know it's you seriously flawed but it doesn't matter. I have never ever ever posted as fukdupself though. If I had, I would admit it.
One thing for sure, I am not a bare-faced liar.

> I once posted, just one post as chairman of the bored and freeyourself
> knows I did. The night on question he came on here and said he had not
> been on all day and saw a post with his username. I told him it was me, he
> actually said, I know it's you seriously flawed but it doesn't matter. I
> have never ever ever posted as fukdupself though. If I had, I would admit
> it.
> One thing for sure, I am not a bare-faced liar.

Ok. Well, I don't know the history.

Back
Top Bottom