Most expensive TWWL cassette

Quite a rare one, Indonesian Bona Drag (left), compared to the U.K. version.

BC39DE1A-2337-4DF7-AED6-F0735794D91E.jpeg

Nice, I've got a new Bona Drag too, I've got quite a few new cassettes, but I can't for the life of me remember how to upload them. I'm trying everything and I'm either getting just a red X or its saying that the file size is too big. Can anyone help!?

The file is too big, seems to be the biggest issue with me too, when using iPhone anyway. Try and get it sorted would love to see your new buys!

Nice, I've got a new Bona Drag too, I've got quite a few new cassettes, but I can't for the life of me remember how to upload them. I'm trying everything and I'm either getting just a red X or its saying that the file size is too big. Can anyone help!?
There's a 1mb cap on uploaded images.
You can use something like:

https://compressjpeg.com/

To squeeze the original to just under 1mb.
The way to get round it completely is to add the full sized image to your (created) media folder on this site.

Found/start here:
20190522_125453.jpg

If it appears a bit overwhelming, I'm sure it's something that can be talked through via an inbox message.
Regards,
FWD.

There's a 1mb cap on uploaded images.
You can use something like:

https://compressjpeg.com/

To squeeze the original to just under 1mb.
The way to get round it completely is to add the full sized image to your (created) media folder on this site.

Found/start here:
View attachment 49806

If it appears a bit overwhelming, I'm sure it's something that can be talked through via an inbox message.
Regards,
FWD.

Ah thank you so much, and yes I think that's how I did it last time.

Another one for the record books. Thai ‘Greatest Hits’ - Green Club Riviera.
It’s basically disc 1 of Louder Than Bombs LP. But has ‘back to the old house’ tacked on at the end of Side 1, and ‘Asleep’ at the end of Side 2.

464E7B62-22DD-4C38-A075-6F9C00AFDF42.jpeg

A couple more Indonesian Cassettes which were sold on eBay last week. As far as homemade cassettes go, these are pretty nice.

View attachment 50141 View attachment 50142

I was outbid when trying to win World Peace is None of Your Business. It definitely is a beautiful Indonesian cassette tape. The other World Peace is None of Your Business that sold for GBP 156 was also nice. I definitely could use some of these cassette tapes in my Morrissey / Smiths collection.

I was outbid when trying to win World Peace is None of Your Business. It definitely is a beautiful Indonesian cassette tape. The other World Peace is None of Your Business that sold for GBP 156 was also nice. I definitely could use some of these cassette tapes in my Morrissey / Smiths collection.

They’re homemade, I really wouldn’t overspend on those tbh.

What’s the max you would have spend on these homemade Morrissey cassette tapes? I come to realize that most of these so called rare Smiths and/or Morrissey cassette tapes are usually homemade in many asian and middle eastern countries and the price that vendors get on eBay are far beyond ridiculous. It’s obvious they are sought after by many hardcore Morrissey fans/collectors.

What’s the max you would have spend on these homemade Morrissey cassette tapes? I come to realize that most of these so called rare Smiths and/or Morrissey cassette tapes are usually homemade in many asian and middle eastern countries and the price that vendors get on eBay are far beyond ridiculous. It’s obvious they are sought after by many hardcore Morrissey fans/collectors.

Most of mine are unofficial, most the ones in this thread that have been making big money, are unofficial. But there’s a difference between unofficial cassettes manufactured by proper pirate companies, and the ones just hand crafted by a guy in his kitchen, using some pritt stick and a stanley knife.

I bought a few of those (homemade) Indonesian Cassettes for around $12 each. But the novelty is wearing off, and I won’t be buying anymore. I don’t really think anyone should buy them, or these guys will just keep knocking them out. Don’t line their pockets anymore.

Back
Top Bottom