Most dramatic Morrissey moment in 2014, so far?

Most dramatic MORRISSEY moment in 2014, so far ?

• April: "This sorrowful Canada" - Morrissey statement on TTY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • June: Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - TTY

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Most dramatic MORRISSEY moment in 2014, so far ?

I predict a 10 pages by noon, EST. :)

High Drama...

August: Hot Topic to release pink & orange vinyl "World Peace..." fans post 700 comments about it

July: "World Peace Is None Of Your Business" released (UK - July 14, 2014) - really how do you top this ? I went weak in the knees at Best Buy when I held it in hand.

June: KY off tour & Kristeen Young responds to Morrissey's tour cancellation TTY statement

Wow! I go on vacation to Florida for a couple weeks and come home to this shitstorm! Someone, please summarize. WTF happened!? I left with a new album in hand. Is this some kind of joke, some kind of hoax? Seriously. Has this been the most dramatic week in the World of Morrissey, ever? And I missed it. How did this all start? I went to Best Buy, bought a new album, got busy with work, did not check the site for a week, went on vacation, and now I can't even follow. What the hell went wrong? What is going on? Is there going to be a second album or not? I thought it was a 2 album deal???

Re: doh

It's not my decision to approve the story.
You are the one to make a fuss about.

Do you approve of the story being on the main page Kewpie?

High Drama...

August: Hot Topic to release pink & orange vinyl "World Peace..." fans post 700 comments about it

This stumps me daily. :squiffy:

Too many too mention.

Back
Top Bottom